That time of year, your NSW Blues team!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1 teddy
2 to’o
3 turbo
4 burton
5 JAC
6 luai
7 cleary
8 jake
9 koroisau
10 haas
11 frizell
12 murray
13 yeo

14 wighton
15 paulo
16 schuster
17 campbell-gillard

Josh Schuster looks likely to be named in the squad (21).

Caught the eye of the right people with his game against the Eels, a good game this weekend and he will be in the mix.

This is who I think will be picked for NSW Origin

FB - James Tedesco (c)
WG - Josh Addo-Carr
CE - Tom Trbojevic
CE - Latrell Mitchell
WG - Daniel Tupou
FE - Jarome Luai
HB - Nathan Cleary
PR - Payne Haas
HK - Damien Cook
PR - Junior Paulo
SR - Tyson Frizell
SR - Isaah Yeo
LK - Jake Trbojevic

Bench - Clint Gutherson, Cameron Murray, Daniel Saifiti, Nathan Brown.

18th man - Josh Schuster.

Smokey - Jason Saab

For mine, Papenhuyzen has missed too much time through head knocks lately and I think Queen Gutho would actually be a perfect fit as a utility as he can cover all backline positions bar halfback.

I think Freddie will go with the Penrith halves duo rather than the out of form Jack Wighton or Cody Walker. I also think he'll go for Daniel Tupou's experience on the wing right now over Brian To'o. And while I do think Cook is out of form right now, I think he has enough runs on the board to beat out Api for the hooking spot.

And I wouldn't mind betting on Schuster being the 18th man to give him the experience knowing that he isn't likely to play. I also have Saab as my smokey for the wing that Addo-Carr isn't on.

Overall I'm probably way off, but we'll see after Sunday when they announce the selected squad.

1. Tedesco
2. Papenhuyzen
3.Turbo
4. S. Crichton
5. Addo-Carr
6. J. Luai
7. Cleary
8. Haas
9. Cook
10. R. C-Gillard
11. T. Pangi-Jr
12. A. Crichton
13. Jurbo

14. Koroisau
15. C. Murray
16. T. Sims
17. J. Paulo

Tedesco
To'o
Mitchell
Tom
Addo-Carr
Luai
Cleary
Haas
Koroisau
Campbell-Gillard
Frizzell
Sims
Jake
-----
Douehi
Pangai
Brown
DeBelin/Lodge

2021 Blues Team Game One

1. J Tedesco
2. B To’o
3. L Mitchell
4. T Trbojevic
5. J Addo-Carr
6. J Luai
7. N Cleary
8. D Saifiti
9. D Cook
10. J Trbojevic
11. C Murray
12. T Sims
13. I Yeo
14. J Wighton
15. J Paulo
16. P Haas
17. L Martin
18. A Koroisau
19. C Graham

Last edited:
Here comes the derailment to our season.Stuff origin with these new vilan landes rules.I’ll be pissed of also if there’s leniency against high shots not to spoil the game.

Wighton, doesn’t deserve to be there, like Vlandy’s living on past results and relationships.

Luai hasn't been in great form the last few weeks, Cleary has been dominating the playmaking. So not sure what he brings to the side to be honest. Suspect in defence and not a particularly strong runner of the football. Backrow a little light on too without Crichton and Frizell. I think Murray is a better middle forward than edge. Centres were our weakness last year, so that has been fixed.

Joking or you'd actually pick De Belin??
Looking at the side selected I think Fittler might be......Forwards would go alright if it was reffed like an NRL game.Think NSW might be bashed out of the game if it is reffed like an Origin game.
Why the hell do NSW name their side before QLD names theirs?Allows them to make any adjustments to selections based on what NSW do....Unfair advantage or just effing dumb.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8