That time of year, your NSW Blues team!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Starting to head to that time of year, what are peoples thoughts on the blues lineup?

*Yes I know a few of you have no interest, no need to state it.

For mine Freddy will combine a bit of loyalty with a few fresh faces

1.Tedesco
2.Addo-Carr
3.Wighton
4.Trbojevic
5.To'o
6.Luai
7.Cleary
8.Haas
9.Cook
10.Paulo
11.Frizell
12.Crichton
13.Trbojevic

14.Papenhuyzn
15.D Saifiti
16.Murray
17.open....Radley, Matterson or Yeo with Jake spending some time at prop....Radley offers hooker cover too.....or maybe another prop like RCG

Cordner the wildcard pending when he returns
Another year
and another selection of NSW team of Paper Soldiers

The NSW team look good on paper

But SOO history has proven good looking NSW Paper teams do not win matches
Resilient QLD teams do

The Magnificent Manly and QLD Leader DCE doing what he does best
DCE
Eats
Blues
for Breakfast

cherry-evansd-try-180711-sd-05.jpg

Only a few days till the team is named and my updated side is

1.Tedesco
2.Addo-Carr
3.Wighton
4.Trbojevic
5.To'o
6.Luai
7.Cleary
8.Haas
9.Cook
10.Paulo
11.Frizell
12.Yeo
13.Trbojevic

14.Gutherson
15.D Saifiti
16.Murray
17.Martin

18.Finucane
19.Mitchell
20.Burton
21.Schuster

Finucane and Mitchell as cover/call ups spending a bit of time with the squad but still available in Round 13.
Burton and Schuster there to soak up the experience. Burton still available for round 13

The QLD team would be pretty spiffy bar one centre position.

1) Ponga
2) Feldt/Coates
3)
4) Gagai
5) Holmes
6) Munster
7) DCE
8) Welch
9) Grant
10) Papa
11) Faufusi
12) Fifita
13) Tino

14) Brimson
15) Arrow
16) Capewell
17) Collins
Queenslander !!! Queenslander !!!Queenslander !!! Queenslander !!!Queenslander !!!

The team i think will get picked...
1. Teddy
2. To'o
3. TURBO
4. Latrine
5. JAC
6. Luai
7. Cleary
13. Yeo
12. Cam Murray
11. Frizzell
10. Paulo
9. Cook
8. Haas
14. Pappy
15. TPJ
16. Jake
17. RCG

To'o, Frizzell and Jake are my borderline selections but I reckon the others will be there... Matt Burton could be a smokey for the No. 2 wing spot and guys like Saifiti, Finucane and Matterson have to be a chance...

As least Manly players as possible and no injuries will do me.
There's no doubt the Turbo bros and DCE will be there...only Schu would be on the radar for the NSW bench, which I believe will be 2022, not this season
I expect Liam Martin will get a shot also

Really? Gutherson and Pap on the wings a bead of JAC, Tupou and several other gun wingers?
I reckon they are nuts if they dont pick To'o... setting records for metre eating and is a great finisher because of his strength... showed his ability under the highball on Sunday and will f*cking kill it in SOO because he plays an aggressive up-tempo style naturally...

JAC is a an absolute lock...

I reckon they are nuts if they dont pick To'o... setting records for metre eating and is a great finisher because of his strength... showed his ability under the highball on Sunday and will f*cking kill it in SOO because he plays an aggressive up-tempo style naturally...

JAC is a an absolute lock...
i see it that way

Starting to head to that time of year, what are peoples thoughts on the blues lineup?

*Yes I know a few of you have no interest, no need to state it.

For mine Freddy will combine a bit of loyalty with a few fresh faces

1.Tedesco
2.Addo-Carr
3.Wighton
4.Trbojevic
5.To'o
6.Luai
7.Cleary
8.Haas
9.Cook
10.Paulo
11.Frizell
12.Crichton
13.Trbojevic

14.Papenhuyzn
15.D Saifiti
16.Murray
17.open....Radley, Matterson or Yeo with Jake spending some time at prop....Radley offers hooker cover too.....or maybe another prop like RCG

Cordner the wildcard pending when he returns
Another year and another NSW Blues team of Paper Soldiers selected and sent to the Queensland Gallows

You people are a glutton for punishment

20210526_095307.jpg

Lattrine will be in the centres, and Wighton will be in the side somewhere , either 5/8th instead of Luai, or at centre with Turbo to the wing instead of To'o ...

The team i think will get picked...
1. Teddy
2. To'o
3. TURBO
4. Latrine
5. JAC
6. Luai
7. Cleary
13. Yeo
12. Cam Murray
11. Frizzell
10. Paulo
9. Cook
8. Haas
14. Pappy
15. TPJ
16. Jake
17. RCG

To'o, Frizzell and Jake are my borderline selections but I reckon the others will be there... Matt Burton could be a smokey for the No. 2 wing spot and guys like Saifiti, Finucane and Matterson have to be a chance...
Pappy possibly still a few weeks away, he certainly won't make game one

I think we were rolled in the forwards last year and I also think Freddy made some errors with his selections in the forwards.
Qld on the other hand had a super pack and basically will have the same side up front again, maybe only player struggling with form is big Papa but he’ll be there.
Fisher Harris is a must for me
No Frizell for me
Cooks form has been poor recently and maybe API is a better option linking with his Penrith halves.
Paulo and RCG didn’t get the job done last year and didn’t prevail against our boys last week, they don’t overly inspire me with confidence to get the job done, but we will probably need to play one.

1 Tedesco
2 JAC
3 Turbo
4 Mitchell
5 To’o
6 Luia
7 Cleary
8 Hass
9 Api
10 JFH
11 Jake
12 Finucane
13 Murray/Yeo?

14 Pappy if fit and available otherwise, Gutho or Whiten, most likely Gutho
15 Pangi big question Mark, but we need the aggression and size
16 RCG? Saifiti it’s a 50/50 neither overly inspire but will do their job,
17 Martin
Both Martin and or Pangi can be used in the prop rotation, Fincane and or Jake could also fill that role.

I think we were rolled in the forwards last year and I also think Freddy made some errors with his selections in the forwards.
Qld on the other hand had a super pack and basically will have the same side up front again, maybe only player struggling with form is big Papa but he’ll be there.
Fisher Harris is a must for me
No Frizell for me
Cooks form has been poor recently and maybe API is a better option linking with his Penrith halves.
Paulo and RCG didn’t get the job done last year and didn’t prevail against our boys last week, they don’t overly inspire me with confidence to get the job done, but we will probably need to play one.

1 Tedesco
2 JAC
3 Turbo
4 Mitchell
5 To’o
6 Luia
7 Cleary
8 Hass
9 Api
10 JFH
11 Jake
12 Finucane
13 Murray/Yeo?

14 Pappy if fit and available otherwise, Gutho or Whiten, most likely Gutho
15 Pangi big question Mark, but we need the aggression and size
16 RCG? Saifiti it’s a 50/50 neither overly inspire but will do their job,
17 Martin
Both Martin and or Pangi can be used in the prop rotation, Fincane and or Jake could also fill that role.
JFH would be the first prop chosen for NSW....or QLD...or Australia but alas he is a Kiwi!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7