• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jake was sin binned in last year's semi for a lot less than the push Funa just received. Chez was sin binned and penalised in this very game for less. That was the worst video ref call I've seen in a long time. He should be dropped for a few weeks for getting that so wrong. No doubt the ref boss will come out and say they got utberong AGAIN

Definitely a poor call from the bunker!

Though we were outplayed today, defence and effort was better, though the attack was extremely poor!! We lack players with attacking skill set, very easy reads for any defensive team.

Des will have to consider our younger players to hopefully add some spark and cohesion to the attack.

Yep, funny thing ( as in annoying) is that the vidiot looked at DCE knock on challenge a million times, the Knights unsuccessful challenge he ruled knock on from Guerra on one look but missed the fact that the Knights centre that batted it back was offside so should’ve been a penalty.
To look at the Funa push and come up with the reason he did is mindboggling, when Anasta is blowing up you know it’s an obvious stuff up.
Look chances are Reuben would’ve missed the kick but he was denied the opportunity.
We did enough to win that and the little things just didn’t go our way, if we play like that each week we’ll be okay.

Jake was sin binned in last year's semi for a lot less than the push Funa just received. Chez was sin binned and penalised in this very game for less. That was the worst video ref call I've seen in a long time. He should be dropped for a few weeks for getting that so wrong. No doubt the ref boss will come out and say they got utberong AGAIN
Mate, he shouldn’t be anywhere near the bunker to begin with. It ain’t rocket science, any official who makes a call like the one tonight should be sacked for good.

Not only was he pushed another guy came in with a soccer style sliding tackle that would have earned a red card
Blatant corruption really. Everyone can see it’s a penalty, but somehow with all the camera angleS available, Maxwell clears the play after sending Chez to the bin for a lesser contact offence.

If it was brain surgery, I might be swayed into thinking “sh1t happens” after half a bottle of red, but that push on Funa wasn’t even mildly subjective. Except to horse head, the itty bitty, short wearing c grade celebrity ponce.

He loves prancing around public ovals in the Shire Does Jarred, like an over bronzed ballerina in speedos, which only makes his skullduggery even harder to swallow.

Last edited:
The rule breach was obvious, black and white rule.
Generally the refereeing has been pretty good this year, but that was a rubbish call from Maxwell.
Some of our players are definitely not playing to the game book though...interesting challenge for Des
Yeah, the refereeing has been good this year, except when Manly are surging in the last minute.

Yep, funny thing ( as in annoying) is that the vidiot looked at DCE knock on challenge a million times, the Knights unsuccessful challenge he ruled knock on from Guerra on one look but missed the fact that the Knights centre that batted it back was offside so should’ve been a penalty.
To look at the Funa push and come up with the reason he did is mindboggling, when Anasta is blowing up you know it’s an obvious stuff up.
Look chances are Reuben would’ve missed the kick but he was denied the opportunity.
We did enough to win that and the little things just didn’t go our way, if we play like that each week we’ll be okay.

do you honestly think we played well and will be ok if we keep playing like that?

I thought we were pretty terrible, I wasn’t happy with any element of our play, we didn’t concede many points I guess. But that was as much to do with pedestrian attack rather than any kind of urgency and desperation.

todays performance wasn’t enough to beat many, if any sides in the comp.

And while I am at it what’s the bet AFB gets a month and BJ from the Tigers gets a week
I see where you're coming from Wheel, but BJ has already been charged and will cop at least 4 weeks (with an early guilty plea). If the sports media sets up a hue and cry about Big Bad AFB and the need to respect referees (didn't seem too much of that going on when the Messiah PVL was pushing through the one-ref decision), we could be in strife.

do you honestly think we played well and will be ok if we keep playing like that?

I thought we were pretty terrible, I wasn’t happy with any element of our play, we didn’t concede many points I guess. But that was as much to do with pedestrian attack rather than any kind of urgency and desperation.

todays performance wasn’t enough to beat many, if any sides in the comp.
Yeah, but you always think we are terrible, even when we win. Have you played the game, even at a park footy C grade level? It’s a high contact sport unlike any other, and we are missing three of our run on spine in Walker (who sh1ts all over Croker in attack, which can be your only gripe because our defence was excellent) Turbo and Fainu. We also received yet another fetid assh0le of a call at the end.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8