Terrible news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The irony is that the two most likely replacements, Jetski and Frankenstein, didn't play on the weekend.
What is the go with keeping guys as the 18th and 19th reserves rather then letting them play Intrust Cup?
How do you get match fit on the reserves bench?
As I reported last night, Fully was very average against Mountees. Tent and Sipers are better options. Tom Wright may be OK in a better team. It seemed the Blacktown Workers had no idea of attack. The two huge centres Loko and Folau did nothing, although Folau did go off hurt. Dito Jono Wright.
When I see current threequarters I marvel at their size, but that's where it ends. Very few have the pace, guile, step and nouse to be in the backline.
The fullback, Honeti Tuhu, was good so it would make sense to give him Tom's spot rather than playing guys out of position.

It won't happen because he's not in our top 30, ahhhhh make that top 28. But yeah, sounds like Honeti probably does deserve a shot at the top grade, fullback or wing in front of all the others reserve grade outside backs.

You need luck with injuries to make a dent in the competition and unfortunately we haven’t had as yet (Hopefully this is the last of or long term injuries!). I saw today the Cowboys have lost Jordan McLean for 4 months, so at least we weren’t the only team to cop some rough injury new this week.

The only other saving grace is that it wasn’t a Trbojevic, DCE, Api, AFB/Marty etc which may have a bigger impact.

A44606F0-A102-4FA6-85F8-AAB2872B7023.jpeg

So kelepi and sironen gone plus lussick goooonnne. Winterstein and gosiewski in. M.wright to fullback T.wright or suli to centre and parker to wing??? We are pretty much maxed out for first graders now with our only other options are untried rookies and of course poo. Really praying suli comes good and walker back fit and firing soon.

Feel for siro. That right edge will notice him missing.

Hope Gosieweski gets a run. The guys a talent and could be a good opportunity to blood him in the team with basically a full season.

Matt Wright to full back
Jade Anderson to wing
Frank W & Jack Goziewski second row (1 on bench)
Poo may be sticking around ... like a bad smell

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4