Terrible news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’ll be an interesting team list Tuesday this week. Barrett mentioned on Friday Walker is likely back Rd 6 against the Tigers. I can’t see them rushing him back even with injuries.

Ohh the roller coaster ride that is being a Sea Eagles fan, gotta love the ups and downs!

The problem for Manly is that the players will be playing on a non-NRL standard oval in Gladstone.

Talk about an injury risk game :eek:

According to the Sunday Footy Show, Turbo should only miss next week.

Gutted for Siro and Kelepi though. Good news for Frank and Darcy.

I can see Hastings playing FB next week.

I don't thing Tom Wright is ready for NRL. Still has a Holden Cup mindset. Thinks he can either score or lay on a try with every touch. Not going to happen young squire. You need to be prepared to be tackled and by big units as well.

I'd bring in Frank and the Jetski. I'll leave Turbo's replacement to TB. But it's a big NO to Tom Wright.....for the moment.

Really hope winterstein isn't handed a spot. One thing that's really stood out this season so far is the pack has been stepping up and doing majority of the hit ups. Don't miss last years crap of Kelly taking 3 hit ups every set and getting monstered while winterstein stood around making 1 hit up every 15-20 minutes.

TB most likely play the safe option
Winterstein in for Sironen
Lussick if available for Tanginoa (Sipley if Lussick is released Jono Wright. On the wing M Wright to fullback ( I’d like to see Anderson on wing see what his got when played in 1st grade
Don’t think the poo will get in while Hastings is on bench

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7