Team vs. Newcastle (Plus pre game waffle)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Matthew Wright
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Tevita Funa
6. Tom Wright
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Martin Taupau
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Shaun Lane
11. Joel Thompson
12. Jack Gosiewski
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Jackson Hastings
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Taniella Paeseka

I like this team because there is no Lewis Brown, Frank Winterstein, Lachlan Crocker or Akuila Uate. In my opinion, Addin Fonua-Blake is an impact player and is better used coming off the bench. When Marty and AFB both come at about the 20 minute mark, Our team loses a lot of momentum so you can't have both marty and AFB off at the same time. To prevent this from happening AFB should come off the bench.

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Moses Suli
3. Brian Kelly
4. Dylan Walker
5. Tevita Funa
6. Jackson Hastings
7. Daly Chery-Evans
8. Addin Fonua-Blake
9. Api Koroisau
10. Shaun Lane
11. Joel Thompson
12. Jack Gosiewski
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Tom Wright
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Martin Taupau
17. Lloyd Perrett

Funa is a big strong lad who can goal kick. Looked good in under 20s. Tom Wright deserves a go.. not sure what Croker offers to have more chances. Tapau dropped to bench for a few **** performances. I don't like starting both he and AFB as we lose impact off the bench.

Will never happen. We will be unchanged yet again. With m wright on the wing.
Bozo this looks the goods . I like the look of the wingmen . Exciting backline with Hastings at 6 and T Wright off the bench.

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Bryan Kelly
3. Dylan Walker
4. Moses Suli
5. Tevita Funa
6. Tom Wright
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Martin Taupau
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Taniella Paeseka
11. Joel Thompson
12. Jack Gosiewski
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Jackson Hastings
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Shawn Lane

I haven't seen Tom Wright play but if the general consensus is he's an excitement machine full of X factor but not an organiser then u have the wrong team picked if u then have Hastings on the bench. We have all seen how 'good' a young rookie kid with zero 1st grade experience goes in a pivotal position like 5/8 - they don't. If u pick Hastings u pick him at 5/8 and someone sexy can come off the bench. We all know Cherry can't do the organising and game management on his own. Jackson has the skill and confidence to help out with some NRL experience thrown in. Ffs he scored a try last week in reggies and had TWO TRY ASSISTS lol. That performance has eclipsed Crokers entire season. The end.

Last edited:
I haven't seen Tom Wright play but if the general consensus is he's an excitement machine full of X factor but not an organiser then u have the wrong team picked if u then have Hastings on the bench. If u pick Hastings u pick him at 5/8 and someone sexy can come off the bench. We all know Cherry can't do the organising and game management on his own. Jackson has the skill and confidence to help out with some NRL experience thrown in. Ffs he scored a try last week in reggies and had TWO TRY ASSISTS lol. That performance has eclipsed Crokers entire season. The end.

The team I would like to see.....and the team I think we're going to get on Friday night. The second (or third) player named is who I think we're going to see.

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Moses Suli / Matthew Wright
CE - Dylan Walker
CE - Brian Kelly
WG - Akuila Uate
FE - Jackson Hastings / Lachlan Croker
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Addin Fonua-Blake
HK - Apisai Koroisau
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Joel Thomson
SR - Jack Gosiewski
LK - Jake Trbojevic (vc)

BE - Matthew Wright / Lewis Brown or Jackson Hastings
BE - Shaun Lane
BE - Lloyd Perrett
BE - Taniela Paseka

I’ll bet the only change is someone in to replace Parker. Most likely M Wright to wing and brown to bench
Take it away Uncle Albert .....
20140430-175420.jpg

Ahhh why not have a crack....

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Tom Wright
CE - Dylan Walker
CE - Brian Kelly
WG - Akuila Uate
FE - Jackson Hastings
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans
PR - Addin Fonua-Blake
HK - Apisai Koroisau
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Joel Thomson
SR - Jack Gosiewski
LK - Jake Trbojevic

BE - Matthew Wright
BE - Shaun Lane
BE - Lloyd Perrett
BE - Taniela Paseka

Ahhh why not have a crack....

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Tom Wright
CE - Dylan Walker
CE - Brian Kelly
WG - Akuila Uate
FE - Jackson Hastings
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans
PR - Addin Fonua-Blake
HK - Apisai Koroisau
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Joel Thomson
SR - Jack Gosiewski
LK - Jake Trbojevic

BE - Matthew Wright
BE - Shaun Lane
BE - Lloyd Perrett
BE - Taniela Paseka
Good team (on paper).

Young Fainu may be worth a thought on the bench to cover the halves and hooker. Clever and tough and would give Api that needed breather.

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/04/23/round-8-match-day-information/

ROUND 8 MATCH DAY INFO

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Newcastle Knights
Friday, April 27, Lottoland (Brookvale)

4.30pm: Gates open
5.50pm: Anzac Ceremony, Ode to be recited by Alan Wright (Dee Why RSL Sub-Branch President)
6pm: NRL Kick-off

ANZAC TICKET OFFER
Show your valid Australian Defence Force Identity Card at Box Office 1, Ken Arthurson grandstand entrance to obtain 1 x complimentary general admission ticket.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8