Taupau on the move ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So we are saying we want players out who don't want to be here, yet all he's done is repeat, repeat, repeat again he wants to be here, and has a contract.

Jesus guys.

Waiting for the bi-monthly Walker wants out thread to be rehashed by you guys, then the swarm ostracising his year, attitude and claiming we don't want him as well.

FFS.

He gone imo. These ****wits with what he owed in third party.
Agree game dead for clubs like ourselves tigers, sharks. How can third parties be uncapped.
Blind freddy can see politis and bouris with there business contacts are reaching all over town. Cap the third parties the comp becomes even

That sombrero just keeps getting bigger.

If Marty lands at the Roosters, the credibility of the NRL is as good as finished, if it had any left to lose.

Dont forget they holding something back for SBW after WC.

NRL will let him join after 30 June deadline.

I want the Roosters to sign Taupau, and Munster, and Cleary... Why not?

They made an absolute mockery of the salary cap when they signed Tedesco and Cronk in the same off season. I want the corruption to be so transparent that even the NRL has to stop pretending like they don't notice.

Either that or just let the whole thing die from fans walking away. It's a joke at this point anyway.

I hope the go hard at Nathan Cleary once Cronk announces his retirement.

Would be a truly beautiful thing to see them attack Gus and the Panthers especially once they announce Ivan as the coach.

IF there is a god please make it happen. (Surely that will start something)

Cleary just extended to 2024, so roosters would have to pay through the nose to get him.

Sure the roosters can push for a breaking of contract but any value the riff have him registered for, the chooks will have to match (assuming gus demands they take him full freight). Thats not the roosters go as they want him on $5 and a bag of skittles contract so they can pay the other $1M in golf bets.

Regarding kapow. It's the mole, and the mole is rarely right.

So we are saying we want players out who don't want to be here, yet all he's done is repeat, repeat, repeat again he wants to be here, and has a contract.

Jesus guys.

Waiting for the bi-monthly Walker wants out thread to be rehashed by you guys, then the swarm ostracising his year, attitude and claiming we don't want him as well.

FFS.
Get back to me on that if he goes to the roosters champ.

If the Roosters are able to sign Marty Taupau on top of Brett Morris, Ryan Hall and Angus Cricthon.... I may seriously consider boycotting watching Rugby League next year..... I'm over it.
Its starting to look ridiculous mate thats for sure . How can these dicks not see it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4