[Resurrected] Taupau being shopped?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This end-of-season trading frenzy does my head in. I can't imagine the scenario of say the Port Macquarie Sharks or Taree Bulls half-back asking for a release because their team can't make the finals and heading to the Wingham Tigers who are in contention. Sharks or Bulls fans would say the comp is basically a sick joke with loyalty non-existent. Why does the NRL think a fully professional league is so different?
EXACTLY!

5pm deadline, so if it doesn't happen does Marty get the cranks and decides not to put in for the rest of the season ??

Can't see why we would release a player this year to weaken our team and strengthen another team like the slime?

The slime can sign him for next year if they want but word is he is going to the dragons anyway in 2023

Brad Arthur getting desperate as he is trying to sign Klemmer now for the rest of the season as he knows his team won't win the comp with their current forwards

Time is up

5pm

time watch GIF by Chris Kläfford

Brad Arthur getting desperate as he is trying to sign Klemmer now for the rest of the season as he knows his team won't win the comp with their current forwards

Seems as though the Bush Coach wants an older model with plenty of miles on the clock.

This end-of-season trading frenzy does my head in. I can't imagine the scenario of say the Port Macquarie Sharks or Taree Bulls half-back asking for a release because their team can't make the finals and heading to the Wingham Tigers who are in contention. Sharks or Bulls fans would say the comp is basically a sick joke with loyalty non-existent. Why does the NRL think a fully professional league is so different?
Spot on and isn't that the reason why you have a 30 man squad to fill those positions due to injuries, suspensions, form etc? If you've exhausted those players then tough luck...s**t happens right? Maybe Saab should fake an injury and then we can ask the dogs for the fox...seriously what and where is this once greatest game of all going? 😵‍💫

Spot on and isn't that the reason why you have a 30 man squad to fill those positions due to injuries, suspensions, form etc? If you've exhausted those players then tough luck...s**t happens right? Maybe Saab should fake an injury and then we can ask the dogs for the fox...seriously what and where is this once greatest game of all going? 😵‍💫
They can ask the Dogs now if they want,I know what the answer will be.

Panthers Storm Chooks able to get reinforcements. But oh how typical, looks like Brad and the Eels left it too late and missed the boat.
All he's succeeded in doing is letting the current players know he doesn't think they are up to it @:D

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8