[Resurrected] Taupau being shopped?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Bye Bye Marty. Just let him go. All of a sudden the club is concerned about 2 points. Marty won't cost u 2 points like the rainbow did.
GIF by itsallmine

I'm more inclined to let him go to doesntmatta.

We can use the cap space next year because our accountants are fuked, DCE takes up too much cap space and Penn is a tight arse and unlike uncle Nik doesn't have deep pockets and even if he did he is too scared to put his hands in there.
If we do release it would be on the proviso he wont play against us next week or make him promise to make as many errors as he has done so this year.

We shouldnt stand in his way if he leaves. He used to be the offload king but sadly he has been on the decline. Thank you for your efforts Marty!!!

Lastly, if he does play a bad game for the slime we can at least keep the thread LOL@PARRAMATTA ticking over.

I have felt like Marty has been phoning it in for a few seasons now, so I'd be happy to offload him if we can get something out of it - not a lot of his contract left so salary cap relief for us is going to be minimal. How about we see if they let us keep Davey as part of the deal.

Absolute insanity to release him to that scumbag club. I'll lose it if I see him line up against us next Fri night. This club is a fu*king circus , add in Penn's latest round of lies with the 7 and we are just a fu*king basketcase of a club.

This thread is for Marty and transfer rumours. It was being derailed by the Rainbow Jersey discussion so I have moved those posts to the more relevant thread. Carry on discussion there

Why the haste with him wanting out , doesn 't he think that Manly can still make the finals . Where is his priority there or helping his team mates get there . Talk about questionable commitment levels . Then for him to just not take into account or largely overlook the instability that has just occurred last week and simply and intentionally adding to it . Think that he just needs to pull his head in , had the impression in recent seasons that he generally prefers to just do his own thing . Played with a bit of purpose against the Roosters but pretty ordinary input in many recent seasons . See the season out and do the right thing for your team mates and the club Marty and be part of the slime next season if that is your intention .

Why the haste with him wanting out , doesn 't he think that Manly can still make the finals . Where is his priority there or helping his team mates get there . Talk about questionable commitment levels . Then for him to just not take into account or largely overlook the instability that has just occurred last week and simply and intentionally adding to it . Think that he just needs to pull his head in , had the impression in recent seasons that he generally prefers to just do his own thing . Played with a bit of purpose against the Roosters but pretty ordinary input in many recent seasons . See the season out and do the right thing for your team mates and the club Marty and be part of the slime next season if that is your intention .
Yeah, didn't he only just celebrate his 150th game and spoke how grateful he was for Bozo bringing him to the club and how they used to meet for coffee and discuss family.

The haste would be no contract at manly next year, but eels have offered him one if he can come now.

The haste would be no contract at manly next year, but eels have offered him one if he can come now.
sure that they can still accommodate him next season and for the rest of this season should just be immaterial . More like they see him maybe able to give a boost or their final"s or title quest this season if they can get the best out of him . something that he should be providing for Manly now and striving for . Again strange set of priorities from Marty if the reports are accurate

Yeah, didn't he only just celebrate his 150th game and spoke how grateful he was for Bozo bringing him to the club and how they used to meet for coffee and discuss family.
He did, and it's for this reason I cannot believe he'd ask for an immediate release. He spoke with much gratitude to Bozo for bringing him here and with emotion and passion about playing for Manly with his teammates. To be honest, I had the feeling when watching this jersey presentation that his speech was almost like a farewell one - that he knew he was leaving despite no announcement.

Is this immediate release request pure speculation and only based on Weirdler seeing him in a cafe with Eels management? What's to say the meeting was to negotiate a contract for 2023, not immediate. I can't imagine him in an Eels jersey lining up on Friday night to play against us. Surely Marty has more moral principles than to do that.

I agree totally.

Wouldn't it be funny if he left and we scraped into the 8 and played Eels in the finals and knocked them over, then Parramatta didn't even offer him a contract for 2023

He did, and it's for this reason I cannot believe he'd ask for an immediate release. He spoke with much gratitude to Bozo for bringing him here and with emotion and passion about playing for Manly with his teammates. To be honest, I had the feeling when watching this jersey presentation that his speech was almost like a farewell one - that he knew he was leaving despite no announcement.

Is this immediate release request pure speculation and only based on Weirdler seeing him in a cafe with Eels management? What's to say the meeting was to negotiate a contract for 2023, not immediate. I can't imagine him in an Eels jersey lining up on Friday night to play against us. Surely Marty has more moral principles than to do that.
Knowing Weirdler the wanker could be a beat up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12