Taupau and AFB charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Man you are tough, fractured eye socket and you want Perrett to play.
I know just saw that!!! Ahh you've got to be kidding me, our forward stocks have been obliterated in a bloody week. Not good, not good at all.

With Perrett out, AFB most likely to be suspended and Taupau a possible, my own take on the pack for this week is (assuming Marty is suspended):

8 - Brenton Lawrence
9 - Api Koroisau
10 - Nate Myles
11 - Frank Winterstein
12 - Curtis Sironen
13 - Jake Trbojevic

If we do lose Taupau and AFB to suspension, unfortunately I can see Myles getting the start. Koroisau should be dropped IMO until he learns to pass from dummy half, but he won't be. I think Winterstein did enough to keep his spot, as did Sironen, but Sirro Jr. will need to improve his defense (as will Api).

I think if we do have all 3 players out, like Myles, Brown will get a reprieve, though I wouldn't mind betting that Barrett keeps poo on specifically as a back rower (Jake can push to prop) with Hastings getting the utility bench role. And I wouldn't mind betting that Kennedy will be on the bench as well (he has 49 games of first grade experience). Who the other forward on the bench will be I don't know. Possibly Bainbridge?

I think the team announced later today (minus the extra cast members the NRL make teams name on Tuesdays) will be:

T. Trbojevic, Uate, Walker, Kelly, Taufua, Green, Cherry-Evans, Lawrence, Koroisau, Myles, Winterstein, Sironen, J. Trbojevic. Res - Brown, Hastings, Kennedy, Bainbridge
Yeah I'd prefer Api out although he is pretty good in defence, that is a bit of strength we'll need seeing the forward pack has vanished

With the workload that Api will need to do in defense this week (with 4 forwards on the sidelines) I would bring hastings in to play the attacking hooker.

I think we had till midday today to enter a plea of guilty, or to contest the charge. Haven't seen anything announced yet

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When was the last time Manly fought any charge?

I think there was one last year (?) and nothing for eons before that.

Where's ya fighting spirit ya wusses! Arghhhhh!

Also this "bonus for not being charged 7 years prior" is a toss. 7 years is much more than most players careers. should be two, or be like hockey where it's something like 3 strikes and you're considered a serial offender and you're hammered from now on!

Very disappointed Taupau didn't fight it (if the report is true.)

*sulks*

All over Twitter now , so yes 2 weeks with the two props and Perrett out for 4-5 weeks.

Fabulous start to our year!

Doesn't matter what you think about Barrett, the bloke has copped it continually in regards to player availability since day 1. I'm sure he must of had a brilliant Monday after learning about Perrett and these two!

When will our players learn? It's fine to punch and stiff arm opposition players, no worries.

But never tackle them below the neck with your shoulder or body.

I know many of you hate Barrett, but seriously he can't can't a trick can he?

We will probably get flogged now in the next two games at least, and after 3 straight losses the pack will be buying for his blood.

AND, really it's like " did he drop the balls, did he make the shoulder charges"??

But yeah, let's sack Barrett now, and what a difference that will make!!!!!'m

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7