Taupau and AFB charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Can anyone on here explain the top25 rule because I'm not sure if Bainbridge , amone or Jamil are top 25.i would guess Cullen goes to bench as replacement hooker sirronen to lock,brown second row(sorry bozo) jake front row,Kennedy to bench.
You can use anyone outside of top 25 whenever you want, but you are restricted by the second tier salary cap - which isn't much so doesn't take long to use it up. See this link below which is from last year so not sure whether $$values have changed.

https://www.nrl.com/nrlhq/referencecentre/salarycap/tabid/10434/default.aspx

So we need to find 3 forwards this week. Kennedy, seems the most obvious. I'd bring Hastings onto the bench to fill Browns spot so Lewis goes into the starting backrow. Push Jake back up front and then we just need one more reaonable sized body from Blacktown or NYC. Hastings has solid first grade experience as does Kennedy, Myles has to lift and pick up some slack. Not the end of the world, but we will miss Kapow's and AFB's aggression.

Jake
Api
BJ
Frankenstein (edge)
Sirro (edge)
Brown (middle)

Myles
Kennedy
Cletus
????? - Bainbridge/ Blacktowner

So we need to find 3 forwards this week. Kennedy, seems the most obvious. I'd bring Hastings onto the bench to fill Browns spot so Lewis goes into the starting backrow. Push Jake back up front and then we just need one more reaonable sized body from Blacktown or NYC. Hastings has solid first grade experience as does Kennedy, Myles has to lift and pick up some slack. Not the end of the world, but we will miss Kapow's and AFB's aggression.

Jake
Api
BJ
Frankenstein (edge)
Sirro (edge)
Brown (middle)

Myles
Kennedy
Cletus
Cletus, lol

Jake
Api
BJ
Frankenstein (edge)
Sirro (edge)
Brown (middle)

Myles
Kennedy
Cletus
I reckon this might be the pack/bench

8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Api Korisau
10. Nate Myles
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Jarrod Kennedy
15. Cameron Cullen
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Bully Bainbridge

Lost our three best props yet can still put together a somewhat good pack

8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Api Korisau
10. Nate Myles
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Jarrod Kennedy
15. Cameron Cullen
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Bully Bainbridge

Perrett has a fractured eye socket out for a month

Jake
Api
BJ
Frankenstein (edge)
Sirro (edge)
Brown (middle)

Myles
Kennedy
Cletus
Cletus.....hehe love it

8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Api Korisau
10. Nate Myles
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Jarrod Kennedy
15. Cameron Cullen
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Bully Bainbridge

Man you are tough, fractured eye socket and you want Perrett to play.

Ok young Harold,
This could also be the pack/bench

8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Api Korisau
10. Nate Myles
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Jarrod Kennedy
15. Billy Bainbridge
16. Matt Wright (2nd row)
17. Jackson Hastings

Lost four of our best props and looking very sketchy ... again

8. Lawrence
9. J Lussick (reality will be Api)
10. Myles
11. Winterstein
12. Sironen
13. J Trbojevic
------------------
14. Hastings (reality will be Brown)
15. Amone
16. Samoa (possibly Kennedy)
17. Bainbridge

With Perrett out, AFB most likely to be suspended and Taupau a possible, my own take on the pack for this week is (assuming Marty is suspended):

8 - Brenton Lawrence
9 - Api Koroisau
10 - Nate Myles
11 - Frank Winterstein
12 - Curtis Sironen
13 - Jake Trbojevic

If we do lose Taupau and AFB to suspension, unfortunately I can see Myles getting the start. Koroisau should be dropped IMO until he learns to pass from dummy half, but he won't be. I think Winterstein did enough to keep his spot, as did Sironen, but Sirro Jr. will need to improve his defense (as will Api).

I think if we do have all 3 players out, like Myles, Brown will get a reprieve, though I wouldn't mind betting that Barrett keeps poo on specifically as a back rower (Jake can push to prop) with Hastings getting the utility bench role. And I wouldn't mind betting that Kennedy will be on the bench as well (he has 49 games of first grade experience). Who the other forward on the bench will be I don't know. Possibly Bainbridge?

I think the team announced later today (minus the extra cast members the NRL make teams name on Tuesdays) will be:

T. Trbojevic, Uate, Walker, Kelly, Taufua, Green, Cherry-Evans, Lawrence, Koroisau, Myles, Winterstein, Sironen, J. Trbojevic. Res - Brown, Hastings, Kennedy, Bainbridge

With Perrett out, AFB most likely to be suspended and Taupau a possible, my own take on the pack for this week is (assuming Marty is suspended):

8 - Brenton Lawrence
9 - Api Koroisau
10 - Nate Myles
11 - Frank Winterstein
12 - Curtis Sironen
13 - Jake Trbojevic

If we do lose Taupau and AFB to suspension, unfortunately I can see Myles getting the start. Koroisau should be dropped IMO until he learns to pass from dummy half, but he won't be. I think Winterstein did enough to keep his spot, as did Sironen, but Sirro Jr. will need to improve his defense (as will Api).

I think if we do have all 3 players out, like Myles, Brown will get a reprieve, though I wouldn't mind betting that Barrett keeps poo on specifically as a back rower (Jake can push to prop) with Hastings getting the utility bench role. And I wouldn't mind betting that Kennedy will be on the bench as well (he has 49 games of first grade experience). Who the other forward on the bench will be I don't know. Possibly Bainbridge?

I think the team announced later today (minus the extra cast members the NRL make teams name on Tuesdays) will be:

T. Trbojevic, Uate, Walker, Kelly, Taufua, Green, Cherry-Evans, Lawrence, Koroisau, Myles, Winterstein, Sironen, J. Trbojevic. Res - Brown, Hastings, Kennedy, Bainbridge
My only concern is that is a very small bench. Really hard to say what will happen. We will find out soon enough, and if either Taupau or AFB are named, then you would assume we are fighting the charge.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8