Taufua: Two year contract extension.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Your the ring worm buddy dont insult me because im sick of this dud costing us games ! Your not a real manly fan same with the kids who liked your comment. Must be from the same hole you crawled out of! Jorge is not a 1st grader... fact! Your the kind of person that wakes up every day looking for something to complain about hahaha now go back into the hole you emerged from lil ring worm

What is it with god bothering mullet wearers ..... you know how this always ends .... but you just can't help yourself ......

OK numbnuts .... in the stats .. the "errors" are where dropped balls go ... so lets see how Jorge is going against some of his peers after 2 rounds ... let's throw in missed tackles for fun ..

Jorge .. Errors .. 2 MT .. 0 combined mistakes 2
Fusitua .. E 3 .. MT .. 3 combined mistakes 6
Vunivalu E ..4 .. MT .. 2 combined mistakes 6
N, MacDonald E .. 3 . MT . 2 combined mistakes 5
D, Gagai E .. 5 .. MT .. 4 combined mistakes 9
D. Tupou E .. 3 .. MT .. 5 combined mistakes 8

Come up with any reason you want to drop him ... but he is clearly not even close to the worst hands for a winger ...

Stats from ... https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/stats/players?teamId=55009&category=summary

OK numbnuts .... in the stats .. the "errors" are where dropped balls go ... so lets see how Jorge is going against some of his peers after 2 rounds ... let's throw in missed tackles for fun ..

Come up with any reason you want to drop him ... but he is clearly not even close to the worst hands for a winger ...

Stats from ... https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/stats/players?teamId=55009&category=summary
Ooh my nuts are sooo numb right now

Ok numbnut all those players are considerably better than him your point is pathetic and its clear you need help.. still a kid little woody grow up

Nice use of stats to make a point Woodsie.
However, we all know if anyone who follows RL was asked to rate the six wingers stated that there would be five in front of Jorge.
While he has been a great servant of the club, and fearless in making hard yards, the modern winger is taller, faster and more athletic as catching and diffusing high kicks is so important these days.
Mind you, we don't seem to have many alternatives in our NRL top 29 so I think he'll keep getting picked.

Taufua was a great player at his peak, but those days are behind him....still personally a fan and its a sad call, but fact is lacks the power plays and energy to create momentum like the good old days....hard to knock him cause the bloke busts it hard as he can, looks scared under the high ball and every time he plays the ball, its almost like the Matrix.
Hope he comes out and kills it this weekend against Warriors, just see him a bit off the pace since 2018 really.

Taufua was a great player at his peak, but those days are behind him....still personally a fan and its a sad call, but fact is lacks the power plays and energy to create momentum like the good old days....hard to knock him cause the bloke busts it hard as he can, looks scared under the high ball and every time he plays the ball, its almost like the Matrix.
Hope he comes out and kills it this weekend against Warriors, just see him a bit off the pace since 2018 really.
Yep. He’s hard to dislike old Jorge. His finishing used to be a thing of beauty. I actually think he can still play the game physically pretty well but the high ball has totally shot his confidence to pieces and he’s become tentative and plain scared to make mistake. A classic example that a lot of the game is played in between the ears. Probably lucky to get another chance but I,
like Maxta , would love to see him tear Ken Mamaulo a new one on Saturday.

Yep. He’s hard to dislike old Jorge. His finishing used to be a thing of beauty. I actually think he can still play the game physically pretty well but the high ball has totally shot his confidence to pieces and he’s become tentative and plain scared to make mistake. A classic example that a lot of the game is played in between the ears. Probably lucky to get another chance but I,
like Maxta , would love to see him tear Ken Mamaulo a new one on Saturday.
What she said...

Your the ring worm buddy dont insult me because im sick of this dud costing us games ! Your not a real manly fan same with the kids who liked your comment. Must be from the same hole you crawled out of! Jorge is not a 1st grader... fact! Your the kind of person that wakes up every day looking for something to complain about hahaha now go back into the hole you emerged from lil ring worm
You've been banned 3 times already and are rapidly heading for a 4th holiday. Last warning.

By the way it's you're.

Maybe so, but give me one of those guys anyday over Jorge, and it doesn't matter if they may make more mistakes, they are all matchwinners

I really hope Tafua impresses this week otherwise he should be dropped and use the Blacktown team to try get in form !

It’s not so much his errors it’s more his lack of finishing abilities compared to other wingers in the Comp ! He hesitates to run and dive to the line maybe his too heavy ?

By the way it's you're.

Agreed

672.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4