Taufua: Two year contract extension.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I look at The Bulldogs roster as being the worst in the league. I honestly don't think Taufua, Parker makes that team.

I'm torn with Suli, because he's been okay this season. That said Tupou tore him a new arsehole defensively (for the second year straight).

Garrick is still a pleasant surprise. Love to see him on a dry track. Especially next to someone like Walker. Could be an amazing combination.

As I said, get a young Aitken. Bring Hoppa in. Walker hopefully returns, we have a big, fast, mobile and explosive backline again.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. U Aitken
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

And we compete. You aren't going to compete with Elliott, Parker, Suli and Taufua in there. That's a Blacktown quality group.
Even if we just get walker back. Suli has been very good this year hes a powerful runner if rhe ball, defensively he will improve. I think hes more of a winger.. i do like that backline you have there. Geez walker screwed us the dkhead

Even if we just get walker back. Suli has been very good this year hes a powerful runner if rhe ball, defensively he will improve. I think hes more of a winger.. i do like that backline you have there. Geez walker screwed us the dkhead
Another very good winger thrown in and our Backline doesn't look to bad . To me Garrick could be the pickup of the year and it's only early days .

I think Des will give him this week and next. If significant improvements not seen he’s gone. Warriors arguably have the best wingers in the comp so this week won’t be easy for him. Does prob wants his size coming out of our end this weekend. Extra forward run so to speak.

I agree he has been poor and probably needs to be dropped but geez...puss, a derek? I think we should stop short of name calling a guy that has been a loyal servant of our club and one who has faced significant injury putting his body on the line for the club over the years...

We want loyalty from players but as soon as their performances wain, we start name calling...let’s stay loyal to Jorge and hope that his form picks up.

I agree he has been poor and probably needs to be dropped but geez...puss, a derek? I think we should stop short of name calling a guy that has been a loyal servant of our club and one who has faced significant injury putting his body on the line for the club over the years...

We want loyalty from players but as soon as their performances wain, we start name calling...let’s stay loyal to Jorge and hope that his form picks up.

How about what guys like Choc and Foran copped. Funny too, because while I defended Choc, and softened on Foran (depression is a very serious thing for him), I'm apparently the negative one .

That said, it's time for us to become more safe, faster, and more mobile than Jorge and Brad.

Jorge is due for a big game.

Pretty much over the last 6 years Taufua has gone under the knife nine times and is yet to get through a season injury free during this time.

His long list of issues includes operations on both knees, his left ankle and left shoulder, and five on his right shoulder.

Taufua - "I would like to play a full season healthy and be consistent and elevate my game; not just be a yardage carrier but be better in defence."

I believe that the more games he gets under his belt injury free his confidence will sky rocket and we will start seeing some real glimpses of what he is really capable of.

Give him some more time to prove the doubters wrong and once again show why he deserves his place in our top 17

In my eyes Jorge is a gentlemen and one of the true nice guys in the league. Even if he is struggling on form I don’t think he should ever be called the names I’ve seen in this thread. There was a time when we were lucky to retain him and unfortunately he has been injured many times since. I hope he can refind his form, if he does it will improve the side a lot.

In my eyes Jorge is a gentlemen and one of the true nice guys in the league. Even if he is struggling on form I don’t think he should ever be called the names I’ve seen in this thread. There was a time when we were lucky to retain him and unfortunately he has been injured many times since. I hope he can refind his form, if he does it will improve the side a lot.

Pretty sure he spat at a Police officer...

That’s pretty disgusting behaviour

I cannot believe some of the degrading names our players are called on this site......and you call yourself a Manly supporter......you're the worm!
Your the ring worm buddy dont insult me because im sick of this dud costing us games ! Your not a real manly fan same with the kids who liked your comment. Must be from the same hole you crawled out of! Jorge is not a 1st grader... fact! Your the kind of person that wakes up every day looking for something to complain about hahaha now go back into the hole you emerged from lil ring worm

Your the ring worm buddy dont insult me because im sick of this dud costing us games ! Your not a real manly fan same with the kids who liked your comment. Must be from the same hole you crawled out of! Jorge is not a 1st grader... fact! Your the kind of person that wakes up every day looking for something to complain about hahaha now go back into the hole you emerged from lil ring worm
poor you...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6