Tariq Sims

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Played against the roosters tonight so wouldn't have been at manly unless he flew back during the day
Yeah I thought that same thing today as well. Not sure whether it's BS or they just said Monday as in after the weekend without realising Titans played Monday night. Time will tell I guess.

I'd have josh Hoffman at 1 before mead. Has a lot of snake like qualities. Can't see why tommy t isn't given the reins though. If he's not 1 he should be groomed at 6.

Here's hoping wright is the superstar YouTube claims him to be and he's starting by the end of the year.

It is time to cull some fringe players though now we have a few youngsters coming through. And by fringe players I don't mean duds. But blokes who will get a start somewhere else.

I hope the mongs making the dumb player decisions have finally wizened up to the fact that Tom Symonds is better than every other option I have seen.

11. Marty Taupau
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

And bloody move Jake back to prop so that we get more burst damage and mobility, especially around the ruck.

I hope the mongs making the dumb player decisions have finally wizened up to the fact that Tom Symonds is better than every other option I have seen.

11. Marty Taupau
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

And bloody move Jake back to prop so that we get more burst damage and mobility, especially around the ruck.

would experiment with swapping buhrer and taupau around. Taupau is lethal on the edge but if he's not getting in the game as much (due to halves.. hopefully not a problem anymore walker is centre) id give him some runs at lock. He has the power and would come good as a third prop. Would still prefer him at 2row but with buhrer, symonds, brown, leary etc. he should be given time at lock as well.

11. Marty Taupau
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

Quick q...many on here have told me that there is little difference in the modern game between 13, 8 and 10....is there something you see?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4