Tariq Sims

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like Papali's aggression and his build helps with his bullocking runs. Qld chose him over Napper last year when they wanted grunt in the pack, and he always puts in. I'd take him over Tariq any and every day.

Over-rated no way. He can sometimes be put in sentences he shouldn't be but he is no doubt a quality player and I would sign him if we could he is a workhorse backrower and would balance the pack nicely. He can also run great lines which is what DCE needs which is a go to man that can protect him in defence and be a valuable asset in attack. Future origin backrower.

I like Papali's aggression and his build helps with his bullocking runs. Qld chose him over Napper last year when they wanted grunt in the pack, and he always puts in. I'd take him over Tariq any and every day.
I have to agree with you but there's no chance he will leave the green machine. If I remember correctly I think he may have re-signed with them recently

Better than Rochow but depends on the coin. We will need centres more than back rowers.

Would definitely take him for the right price.

I don't think Newcastle is the best place to shine at the moment.

Good line runner and has grunt.

Last edited:
Not sure we need another slow old forward (I know he is only 26 or 27), but lots of miles on the clock.

Another case of Mason was a better option.
Ah Bob but you are wrong. Remember he broke his leg a couple of times at Nth Qld so he had actually missed a lot of footy earlier on, so maybe not so many miles.

Tariq was in hot form before he broke his leg a few years ago. I remember he was on the cusp of NSW selection when he did it. I was thinking at the time how much I wanted him to play for us.

Since then he's been mediocre. Solid at times but never reached the same level of those years back.

If he comes at the right price maybe we can get him back to that form. If so, he can be damaging.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6