Tanginoa & Paseka

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope they both stay. I think they could thrive. Let's hope there is a shred of passion and loyalty to our jersey from them (seems few and far between these days).

I'll believe Paseka leaving for the NFL when i see it. It should also be mentioned this was a "story" and I use that term very loosely written by the Mole. We should hear about Paseka signing an extension in the near future.

Tanginoa is the goods. Still very young in terms of an NRL prop forward. I know he plays back row but In my opinion better suited to the front row

Getting these young Polynesian guys like Paseka who don’t have mongrel to get some mongrel in their game is nigh on impossible. That’s just who they are and that’s fine.
Best you can hope for is to maximise their skill set without getting the fierce competiveness.The young lad has ability but to expect a firebrand is a waste of time and energy.He can still be a valuable asset.

Tanginoa is a different kettle of fish. Has aggression in spades and would love to see him grow under Des.

Our bench needs to be a lot better than the powderpuff rubbish dished up last year by Winterstein ,Perrett and co and these two guys can make it that way if used properly. We missed Tangles for most of last year and it showed.

We are not going to win games with a bench like most of last year both in attitude and ability. Fainu , Wadell, Paseka and Tanginoa could do the job.We are short a prop by the looks of it and that could sting us.

If we see Perrett Winterstein Parker etc for long periods it’s going to be a long year.

The centres is our achilles. If Dylan is gone I fear for us out wide although I’ve heard pretty good things about the young Saints recruit from a couple of mates down that way and he’s impressed since arriving apparently.

Last edited:
Looks like Barrett did a very good job bringing this kid along ...... from a soft giant he seemed to get more agile and mobile last year ... and showed signs of attitude

good luck to the kid ... and rip in son ....
A number of the crash and barge forwards came on well under Barrett. Particularly Tangles and Paseka. They fell off toward the end of games, possibly because they lacked fitness, but he did get them to engage and throw themselves in. Barrett’s game plan of just throw the ball to someone else and see what they can do suited the front rowers but it crippled the attack of the rest of the team. Des likes big front rowers as well but we should have a lot more plays coming of the back of their charges next year.

The centres is our achilles. If Dylan is gone I fear for us out wide although I’ve heard pretty good things about the young Saints recruit from a couple of mates down that way and he’s impressed since arriving apparently.

Who's the Saints recruit we got?

Love it.

Even now after 3 diabolical seasons there are some on here that still like to talk up what TB achieved.

He bought TP along well did he? I guess 1 out of 30 players is a good show then?

IMHO the only time TB did anything of note it was when Bozo was pulling the the strings in 17. Once he was packed off in 18 we unravelled big time and the cracks gaped open....

Very happy that TP has resigned as he may really kick on now that we have a proven coach at the helm.

Love it.

Even now after 3 diabolical seasons there are some on here that still like to talk up what TB achieved.

He bought TP along well did he? I guess 1 out of 30 players is a good show then?

IMHO the only time TB did anything of note it was when Bozo was pulling the the strings in 17. Once he was packed off in 18 we unravelled big time and the cracks gaped open....

Very happy that TP has resigned as he may really kick on now that we have a proven coach at the helm.
What did the CoCo boy Brand achieve ?

He achieved a full pay to keep away from our players and our club . All his supporters can be proud of that .

CoCo boy now does what he does best . CoCo boy is on Gardening leave .

Co Co boy is a full time Gardener where there is no pressure and no game planning .
All he does now is drink beer and piss on the plants.

hqdefault.jpg

I hope they both stay. I think they could thrive. Let's hope there is a shred of passion and loyalty to our jersey from them (seems few and far between these days).
We have a new coach . We are getting the passion back .
No more lovey dovey mates with the coach bullsht .
The real love for the jersey is heartful efforts on the field .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2