Talkin sport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
These prattlers will say the sky is falling for Manly (because they always say that), just getting in early to remind everyone not to take them seriously ;)

They're just dancing to the tune of the great unwashed masses who are hoping and praying that this mighty club may fall down the ladder. Unfortunately for them it's only occurred for a brief period in that last 50 years and that was due to being shackled to the biggest loser club in history.

Masked Eagle said:
I heard that Shane call this afternoon. Man he needs a stint in prison!!!!

Yeah, a prison stint will show us how tough he really is,Shano is a real legend in his own mind,

I tried to find an existing Talkin Bulldogs thread as they don't deserve to have fresh threads ... these jokers just told a caller that Manly might have kept the wrong half!!!

In the circumstances of the day, that is Bulldog anti-Manly bull**** at its best.

Yes DCE hasn't set the world on fire so far this year.

But Foran has been involved in salary cap rorting, he has personal problems that have him hospitalised, he has gambling problems, and gammy hamstrings. And now a bung shoulder.

I like Hughes and Tunks in many of their general opinions, but when it comes to Manly they just cannot help themselves.

I tried to find an existing Talkin Bulldogs thread as they don't deserve to have fresh threads ... these jokers just told a caller that Manly might have kept the wrong half!!!

In the circumstances of the day, that is Bulldog anti-Manly bull**** at its best.

Yes DCE hasn't set the world on fire so far this year.

But Foran has been involved in salary cap rorting, he has personal problems that have him hospitalised, he has gambling problems, and gammy hamstrings. And now a bung shoulder.

I like Hughes and Tunks in many of their general opinions, but when it comes to Manly they just cannot help themselves.
If they said that today that is crazy. I know which half I am glad we kept and that is definitely not Foran.
What an insult to DCE?

Option three: Kept neither. Got Ash Taylor.
Just a thought.

Sorry stuffed that up. Yes they are just something to listen to when nothing else is on. If you look how Parramatta ended up with the great recruitment tactics so far

Foran is not going to lead the Eels to glory any time soon. Their salary cap will be ruined for the next few years, and neither Arthur nor Foran will still be there when they eventually recover.

DCE on the other hand is well-placed with a an emerging powerhouse team, if not this year (no, probably not this year) then next year, or the year after, DCE will be contesting the grand final with Manly.

And for old times sake, I hope Foran isn't watching from hospital.

giphy.gif

I have reported this post to the spelling moderator....

I gave up listening to this inbred show a long time ago.
It"s the same callers every afternoon, Shano, the hero ex Norths now Storm supporter who's going to smash everyone, Sue "hi goyyyyyyys, what about the Dragons yesterday", then there's some old drunk Andy, farrrk me.
But the worst of all is that monumental farkwit Gavin Robinson, riveting radio at it's best with a huge bias against Manly

I heard that Shane call this afternoon. Man he needs a stint in prison!!!!
A few weeks ago Shane said he put a bet on the Tigers not winning another game this season. The Tigers won their next game. He is an imbecile. Was a Norths supporter and then somehow ended up a Storm supporter??? How does that work?

A few weeks ago Shane said he put a bet on the Tigers not winning another game this season. The Tigers won their next game. He is an imbecile. Was a Norths supporter and then somehow ended up a Storm supporter??? How does that work?
That clown also rings BSB a few times a week- surely these fools have better things to do in life

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2