Talkin sport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A great idea they came up with the other week was to keep all league players in gaol cells till game day then just unleash them for the match.....
Can see some benefits in keeping the boys out of trouble and producing some furious football.
And reduce the journos chances to write BS.

Poor old Danny weirdler would just be so upset if he couldn't get his conjugal visit!

A great idea they came up with the other week was to keep all league players in gaol cells till game day then just unleash them for the match.....
Can see some benefits in keeping the boys out of trouble and producing some furious football.
And reduce the journos chances to write BS.

Yeah but the players would probably get charged for consorting with criminals

Summary of Barrett on radio just now, he says:

We’re going alright – the key is being able to keep majority of side together

We missed Tom against Titans but Matt Wright was excellent.

Green & DCE complement each other – frees up DCE, he’s one of the best instinctive players I’ve been involved with

Forwards are going well, 2 centres playing well, we just need to keep going

Tunks: ‘You’ve been erratic’

–TB: Yes against Souths and dragons we were off the pace

Consistency is something we’ve been chasing, the last month we’ve done well.

The more the group plays together the better.

Next 2 home games are important to us, will set up a run to the finals

Tunks – ‘I think DCE is one of the best 7s in the comp’.

- TB: I agree, he is probably the fittest bloke in the club, has worked very hard, he’s a different person to the one I met when I first got here

Tunks: ‘The comp is up for grabs, it’s very open”

- TB: Yeah, it is an even comp, anyone on their day can beat anyone. We need to consolidate our start, over the next few weeks, to set up a good finish. You need a bit of luck with injuries. We have a good attitude defensively.

Re Uate – his confidence is back, he’s fit, enjoying his footy. Last year I watched him in a reserve grade match and saw that if he got fit he could get back to his best. He’s trained very hard all off season.

[Tunks re grey hairs] TB: Yeah, the grey hairs sprouted last year, it was difficult, but I do enjoy the job, especially when you get a victory. I want to keep the team humming along. We have the attack to worry teams.

Re Lottoland – Yes we need to fix our home record! It can set us up if we win the next 2, as there are 2 byes as well.

Summary of Barrett on radio just now, he says:

We’re going alright – the key is being able to keep majority of side together

We missed Tom against Titans but Matt Wright was excellent.

Green & DCE complement each other – frees up DCE, he’s one of the best instinctive players I’ve been involved with

Forwards are going well, 2 centres playing well, we just need to keep going

Tunks: ‘You’ve been erratic’

–TB: Yes against Souths and dragons we were off the pace

Consistency is something we’ve been chasing, the last month we’ve done well.

The more the group plays together the better.

Next 2 home games are important to us, will set up a run to the finals

Tunks – ‘I think DCE is one of the best 7s in the comp’.

- TB: I agree, he is probably the fittest bloke in the club, has worked very hard, he’s a different person to the one I met when I first got here

Tunks: ‘The comp is up for grabs, it’s very open”

- TB: Yeah, it is an even comp, anyone on their day can beat anyone. We need to consolidate our start, over the next few weeks, to set up a good finish. You need a bit of luck with injuries. We have a good attitude defensively.

Re Uate – his confidence is back, he’s fit, enjoying his footy. Last year I watched him in a reserve grade match and saw that if he got fit he could get back to his best. He’s trained very hard all off season.

[Tunks re grey hairs] TB: Yeah, the grey hairs sprouted last year, it was difficult, but I do enjoy the job, especially when you get a victory. I want to keep the team humming along. We have the attack to worry teams.

Re Lottoland – Yes we need to fix our home record! It can set us up if we win the next 2, as there are 2 byes as well.
This is not a summary, but a bloody accurate transcript of the whole interview- I spent ten minutes in the car listening to the radio when I could have just logged on to Silvertails...

The top rating NRL radio station headed by our one and only Immortal .
1200x630bb.jpg

Attachments

• 1200x630bb.jpg
    1200x630bb.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9