T-Rex all Manly at heart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We need a big game from Tony and I hope he delivers. We all know what he's capable of, which is why it'll be hard to see him leave. Still, he's made no secret of the fact that he's going for the money and I have to respect him for that. Better than the tired old "seeking new challenges" line.

Trex has got to start walking the walk. Surely he should be match fit by now, its time for him to produce the goods ffs. Hes talked about giving his all for his mates, but has only played in patches since his return from injury/suspension. Time to step up starting Friday night big fella!!!

Time to do some real damage and take the game on, you want the ball get back steam onto it and run through them no more flat footed pushing guys off and not going any where. Des is after the 2011 version so give it to him!

Well the good thing for T-Bex is that he will be reunited with Dr Vicmond Frankensler and his faithful assistant Cleagor very soon.

Maybe they will be able to re-animate him.

Phantar said:
Well the good thing for T-Bex is that he will be reunited with Dr Vicmond Frankensler and his faithful assistant Cleagor very soon.

Ha. Ha. I can hear the creepy organ music now.

HE'S ALLLIVVVVEEEEE!

Trex is a dead set BLUDGER!!!! his lazy attitude beggars belief. His lazy approach basically cruelled us when he gave Cronk the first Try. Good Riddance to the Krisnan Inu clone, no doubt he will kill it for the Dogs next year. I cant stand him so glad he is gooorne!!.

Phantar said:

Des IS a bit of a necromancer. Revives players careers and all that. Here's Des and his Bulldogs:-

necromancer__ffg_by_maruhana_bachi-d3eugmf.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4