T-Rex all Manly at heart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is he getting 600k for us is he ? Again, paycheck isn't something I judge a guy on, performance is. I don't expect Lyon to play twice as well as Matai because he is being paid twice the amount ...

The Eagle said:
Were his stats worthy of $600k? Hardly he was eclipsed by Matai and Taufua

I know you love him and he can't do a thing wrong but he isn't performing well for his paycheque and size, Tony could be anything...

eclipsed huh?

Tafua 6 hit ups for 32m + Matai 5 hitups for 40m = 11 for 72m, size 185Kg, Paycheck 320K

Trex 8 hitups for 70m size 120Kg, Paycheck 150K

Id say he shat all over them.

Do us all a favour and disappear again

Fluffy said:
The Eagle said:
Were his stats worthy of $600k? Hardly he was eclipsed by Matai and Taufua

I know you love him and he can't do a thing wrong but he isn't performing well for his paycheque and size, Tony could be anything...

eclipsed huh?

Tafua 6 hit ups for 32m + Matai 5 hitups for 40m = 11 for 72m, size 185Kg, Paycheck 320K

Trex 8 hitups for 70m size 120Kg, Paycheck 150K

Id say he shat all over them.

Do us all a favour and disappear again

Low comment, not worthy of a reply Scruffy, you failed miserably

He's getting over $600k next year

The stats I read told me he was the best forward and behind Taufua and Matai written by you KE, potential is something to be judged by

You would have read me say that they ran it more, they always do because they do the bulk of our dummy half

Potential, so now we say because he is big, he could potentially steamroll every player on the park, so when he doesn't do that, he isn't playing to potential ?

Yeah your all about defending the missing man, this is going nowhere

I think he is being a bludger to much and you think he is a legend who is above reproach, this conversation is over

The fact Foran spends half the match telling Trex to do something says more then any of us could. Trex is underachieving, no doubt about it.

A bludger lol, no other forward made more runs, hate to know what you think of them ...

Good time to leave the convo, you're a mile behind. Maybe T Rex could form a good spin partnership with D Hussey lol

torana355 said:
The fact Foran spends half the match telling Trex to do something says more then any of us could. Trex is underachieving, no doubt about it.

Watch out, the heroes will gang up on you and bring up things you never said to belittle you

If Trex has a blinder next week we will win and win well. He's the only type of player they don't have.

I thought T-Rex had a solid game- calling him a bludger is way off the mark but everyone is entitled to their opinion I suppose. His quick play the ball led to one of our tries and his work rate was pretty good.

I thought he went well, although we all seem to have different opinions of what constitutes a good performance. Whether he just plays a role or totally dominates... obviously somewhere in between. We've only got him for 3-4 more games and I believe he wants to have a big impact while he's still here.
It all starts next week and I for one am hoping that he'll be more pumped up than ever. To really stick it to the dogs would be great and then carry that form on thru the finals. Go T-Rex..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6