Suli off to Illawarra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Siro was on decent coin too. Losing Siro and Suli along with Gosiewski and Taufua and Walker taking less we should be fine.
I'd say after 2022 Taupau will be let go or offered a lot less to stay so I ca see us keeping the majority of this squad together for a few years yet. Our premiership window starts right now!
The good thing is that Des and Turbo will continue to attract players so I can see being on top for another 7 or 8 years. Surely a premiership or 3 among that.

All we need to attract is juniors, and retain them from the likes of The Roosters.

Almost feel sorry for Suli joining this rabble

Going to the dragons will be the end of his career A joke of a club and coach plus he will have no mates there

GRIFFIN THREATENS DIVIDE WITH SIMS SAGA​

St George Illawarra coach Anthony Griffin risks totally alienating the playing group if he punts veteran back-rower Tariq Sims for next season.
o negotiate with rival clubs - code for "we don't really want you".

The star back-rower was hoping for a contract extension beyond next season but instead was hit with that sledgehammer blow by the club.

Sims is among the most respected players at the Dragons - a true leader and role model.

He has been left devastated by the Dragons' move but is maintaining a dignified silence as his future hangs in the balance.

There is already a rift between Griffin and his players after some questionable decisions from the coach throughout 2021.

Significantly, players did not invite Sims to the infamous 'Barbecue-gate' party that derailed their season - because they knew he would have told them to do the right thing and obey COVID protocols.

That is the type of individual the Dragons need - and he is virtually being shown the door.

Despite an impressive roster, the Dragons were once again major under-performers, crashing out of finals contention after a promising start.

I am torn with Suli. Gee when he rips in he gives us a new dimension however he is just so inconsistent and I know he has his his issues in defence. It is also due to the fact that I don't think we can win a GF or improve next year with Parker and Harper in the centres. Harper yes. Parker as much as I love his 100% effort I just think we need that little bit extra class in attack. I want to keep Suli I guess.

I am torn with Suli. Gee when he rips in he gives us a new dimension however he is just so inconsistent and I know he has his his issues in defence. It is also due to the fact that I don't think we can win a GF or improve next year with Parker and Harper in the centres. Harper yes. Parker as much as I love his 100% effort I just think we need that little bit extra class in attack. I want to keep Suli I guess.
By all reports It looks like Suli will be doing the Monster Mash Horror show with the Dragons
If they can keep him motivated to play at his destructive best they will have a dominant player in their back line .
I am with you . Our number 3 is off pace in the fast game .

Almost feel sorry for Suli joining this rabble

Going to the dragons will be the end of his career A joke of a club and coach plus he will have no mates there

GRIFFIN THREATENS DIVIDE WITH SIMS SAGA​

St George Illawarra coach Anthony Griffin risks totally alienating the playing group if he punts veteran back-rower Tariq Sims for next season.
o negotiate with rival clubs - code for "we don't really want you".

The star back-rower was hoping for a contract extension beyond next season but instead was hit with that sledgehammer blow by the club.

Sims is among the most respected players at the Dragons - a true leader and role model.

He has been left devastated by the Dragons' move but is maintaining a dignified silence as his future hangs in the balance.

There is already a rift between Griffin and his players after some questionable decisions from the coach throughout 2021.

Significantly, players did not invite Sims to the infamous 'Barbecue-gate' party that derailed their season - because they knew he would have told them to do the right thing and obey COVID protocols.

That is the type of individual the Dragons need - and he is virtually being shown the door.

Despite an impressive roster, the Dragons were once again major under-performers, crashing out of finals contention after a promising start.

But it was pointed out on here that Hook had them firing in March - lolololol - Bahahaha.

Danny Weidler reporting $1.7m for 3 years done deal to Dragons.

I'm not sure if that starts in 2022 or 2023. Im assuming Manly release him at end of this year. There will also be no transfer fee (it was reported Manly was asking for the 50k back they paid for the Saab release)

Last edited:
I dont get this narrative around Suli having a decision to make etc etc.

Club told him to look around, that means they'd prefer him to move elsewhere.

Take the 3 year deal Moses and best of luck

Should’ve got a transfer fee. Very poor if we didn’t
Some players should NEVER leave Manly e.g. Shearer, Gibbs, and Foran. I predict Suli will go down hill at Saints, end up being dropped, and then disappear from sight. Would be a better option for him to stick with Manly with his mates, fight for his position, and earn his spot in the top team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7