Suli has to go!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If that Falcon effort against the Raiders isn't his motivating fodder each morning, then nothing will fire the guy up to unleash the beast we know dwells inside him.

That beast might be a reluctant emergent - but face it, we know its there. It just needs to be triggered.

I hope he gets a chance to unleash - but he has to want it more than I do quite frankly.

I among the many cursing him last week but tonight he was really good. But as plenty are saying he needs more of these performances and less of last weeks game regularly. He is lucky Des obviously has a lot of time for him as he’s had more chances than a lot of players to redeem himself.

I thought Gus' comment likening him to a young Jamal Idris was pertinent.

He likewise has all the abilities but only rarely do we see glimpses of him at his best.

That was probably the best game I've seen from him in 2 years. However I'm still not convinced he's a centre, or a back. On that performance I'm starting to think he needs to be moved into the forwards a la Tony Williams in 2011. Still needs to work on his defensive reads though.

I thought Gus' comment likening him to a young Jamal Idris was pertinent.

He likewise has all the abilities but only rarely do we see glimpses of him at his best.

That was probably the best game I've seen from him in 2 years. However I'm still not convinced he's a centre, or a back. On that performance I'm starting to think he needs to be moved into the forwards a la Tony Williams in 2011. Still needs to work on his defensive reads though.
Gus was talking about Haumole.

There is a saying that we are only as good as our last performance and Suli was very dominant tonight

If Suli keeps dominating in games like he did tonight he will be taking a centre spot come finals time

I think he's terrible. I hate watching him play, BUT usually when ST intelligentsia is against a bloke they end up having a good game. I hope there is plenty of egg on our collective faces tonight.
Lots of egg. As i said this forum casts judgement way too quick (myself included).

He still can be a defensive liability but showed up tonight.

Although he is overpaid we are still in a great selection position given he is essentially our 18th man fully fit. Pretty good player not to hold a guaranteed starting spot.

To be honest he played very similar to last week. The criticism last week was completely unwarranted! Apart from the falcon he basically did the same as last week.
Somehow Last week he was apparently awful and this week he is a superstar. Its really confusing reading comments on here ;)

He was great and that is part of the frustration.

Look, if someone will take him at full freight we should still be doing it
I agree from our perspective but he does seem a real clubman and very tight with the boys in the squad. Would be hard to do that to him so unsure where we go from here to be honest... at end of day it is a business i guess

I agree from our perspective but he does seem a real clubman and very tight with the boys in the squad. Would be hard to do that to him so unsure where we go from here to be honest... at end of day it is a business i guess
Yeah its that balance between letting him know he can go without making him feel unwanted.....if that makes sense.

Ultimately if we see Harper and Parker as our starters moving forward and if you retain Walker and have youngsters coming through then 600k on a reseve grader/18th man is not ideal.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8