Suli has to go!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah its that balance between letting him know he can go without making him feel unwanted.....if that makes sense.

Ultimately if we see Harper and Parker as our starters moving forward and if you retain Walker and have youngsters coming through then 600k on a reseve grader/18th man is not ideal.
I do agree

Although I see Parker and Harper as our starting centres for a while now I would like Koula to develop into a centre and take one of there spots in a year or twos time. Although these boys are great they are part of a structure right now which will have to change overtime like all good footy teams do (adapt)

To be honest he played very similar to last week. The criticism last week was completely unwarranted! Apart from the falcon he basically did the same as last week.
Somehow Last week he was apparently awful and this week he is a superstar. Its really confusing reading comments on here ;)
Don't even try mate , Just stick strong to the boys !

It was good to see him play closer to his potential. I still think he needs to improve his defence, especially positional wise. His best days are still ahead of him if he keeps on track. Is he worth the gamble? I am not sure, but I certainly would not be writing him off.

To be honest he played very similar to last week. The criticism last week was completely unwarranted! Apart from the falcon he basically did the same as last week.
Somehow Last week he was apparently awful and this week he is a superstar. Its really confusing reading comments on here ;)
That's because many of us (mostly me) are bipolar supporters. One minute we are screaming obscenities at every player and calling them duds and the next they're supermen. Much like the team at times. Very bipolar performances lately from Manly. Look at the 1st half against Cows, Titans. The loses to Raiders, knights. Manly causes this in us. It's also the passion to see them win afternoon many poor years. Strap in because this roller coaster is going to continue.

He played really well. What worries me with Suli is his defence against the better teams; they will run numbers at him all day long. As good as he was, Parker and Harper are musts going into the finals.

I thought last week his defence and game awareness was terrible .... then he ran onto a good pass and hit the hole scoring a try .... I thought last night he was much more focussed and played as a team member

Have to say I think the falcon against the Raiders was on Garrick after seeing a very similar situation last night when a bomb was allowed to bounce between Saab & Garrick.

You could see Saab almost pleading with Garrick to make a call on whether he should come back for it while Garrick raised his arms in frustration back at Saab.

Garrick should have been in a better position to catch it, not hang back being indecisive because it could easily have led to a try.

A question for the better judges on here.

Is he the sort of player that needs to play consistently rather than spurts off the bench etc?

Suli is the type of beast we need to become a more dominant force
The more strike POWER we have the more of a dangerous team we become
Remember what he did to Dan Gagai ?
Sure do and that's why we wanted him resigned. We just haven't seen enough of this since.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8