Suli - Fit and healthy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Been a while since we had some gun centres......would be nice to have him show all his ability in 2021....

If Moses is fit and ready to go for the start of 2021, and Walker is as well, then its going to give Des a good selection headache because as much as anything, Brad Parker really hasn't done anything to deserve losing his spot. Although the reality is that if you had to pick two of the three then unfortunately its Brad who would miss out. He's probably the most dependable of the three, but not really the game breaker type.

The way its looking, this would be my 17 for Round 1, 2021....

Turbo, Saab, Suli, Walks, Reubs, Foz, DCE, Paseka, Cust, Kapow, Jetski, Siro, Jake. Bench - Shoe, Keppie, Aloiai, Olakau'atu

Sirro needs to learn how to pass to his outside during the off season.

I've been thinking about that. Siro cutting back inside rather than passing it out to Suli or Garrick happened so much during 2020 without anything being changed that I wonder if its actually a planned tactic by Des? Because if Des thought it was harming what we do, he'd definitely put a stop to it.

I've been thinking about that. Siro cutting back inside rather than passing it out to Suli or Garrick happened so much during 2020 without anything being changed that I wonder if its actually a planned tactic by Des? Because if Des thought it was harming what we do, he'd definitely put a stop to it.
Was it also Chez having a lack of faith in our outside backs? When Chez plays origin he feeds early ball to his centres all day so its not like he doesn't do it. Its either poor coaching or a lack of faith by Chez in the players outside. This year we have speed and attack out wide so I expect to see a lot of early ball and quick spreads from one side to the other. Chez is the captain he needs to tell Siro to get the **** out of the way!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6