Suli - Fit and healthy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree, and on that, I still think people are writing Garrick off way to early ...
It is all up to Garrick now to re write his own story

This season he has plenty of competition to fire him up to his best

Just needs to get some decent ball on a regular basis and a bit of room to move. Generally has some good one on one defence so has no problems there and for sure if used properly with plenty of attacking opportunities , can be a real strike weapon for Manly .

Walker's best position is right centre. With his experience, I think he's more likely to call for the ball if it's being hogged by Sironen or others. Footage of his early Tigers' games shows Suli can play well on the left side.
I reckon Garrick is best suited to the left too and Saab is a natural right side player. Interesting to see if Des makes any changes this year

While I sure your desire to see him do well I just feel like how many times do we say 'this is his time? He has to show something this year or for me it's bye bye.

I read somewhere recently Moses said he was 113 kegs... unsure when that was but I'd like to see him about 5kg lighter. Would still be a big big powerfully built unit and maybe with a dash of extra pace could be a true enforcer out wide!

I read somewhere recently Moses said he was 113 kegs... unsure when that was but I'd like to see him about 5kg lighter. Would still be a big big powerfully built unit and maybe with a dash of extra pace could be a true enforcer out wide!
Yep, 105-108kg is an ideal weight. He would be so much more mobile. His acceleration is excellent for such a big body.

He said he wants to get down more, around 110 for the first time in years.

Assuming Walker (yuk) and Suli (hmmm) - which sides will they play?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8