Suli - Fit and healthy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good story re Suli on NRL.com
for those interested......
Why Suli gave up $250k to stick with Hasler....

He is still getting paid $550,000 a season.

That is a LOT of money for a centre that has a history of being lazy, overweight and not willing to do the 1 percenters.

Let's hope 2021 is a breakout year as he looks trim.

That is a LOT of money for a centre that has a history of being lazy, overweight and not willing to do the 1 percenters.

I'm confident he'll earn his money as long as someone - anyone will do - passes him the ball. Considering what he can do to opposition defences with a bit of space and time, you'd think we'd give him more opportunities. Watching DCE constantly hand the ball off for Siroju to step back inside, away from Suli, has been my biggest pet peeve of the last two seasons.

I'm confident he'll earn his money as long as someone - anyone will do - passes him the ball. Considering what he can do to opposition defences with a bit of space and time, you'd think we'd give him more opportunities. Watching DCE constantly hand the ball off for Siroju to step back inside, away from Suli, has been my biggest pet peeve of the last two seasons.

Yep, I really hope Sirro and Suli have been practising passes to their outside men.
For once, we have speed to burn with the wingers - lets use them

NOTHING HAS CHANGED, except he has lost some weight.

Still lazy and not willing to do the 1 percenters

Got nothing. These Westfield high league connections have turned out to be a waste of time and money.
The ideology of keeping men happy by licking their friends aresholoes and babysitting them isnt working.
Need to take a leaf out of Bellamy's book.
If you want to earn money, pull your finger out. If not **** off.

I wish Suli signed with the Dragons and Lomax came over to Manly with Saab.

Anyone think Suli is better than Lomax?

Looking at the training photos, I reckon, Suli will be one of the best center's this year. He looks at absolute beast.
He might look like a beast but wish he'd play like that. Still waiting for Suli to prove his worth.

He is very disappointing, he is too passive and needs to step up. He stands there waiting for something to happen.

I have been saying for 3 years that this guy is crap and not what Manly stands for.

Surely nobody can support this guy anymore.

I have been saying for 3 years that this guy is crap and not what Manly stands for.

Surely nobody can support this guy anymore.

He did have that really good finish to the year in 2019, but has been completely ineffective since. Just can't get over the try line, defense is awful. He personifies our present culture. Doesn't give a ****.

I loved that Marty tore him a new arsehole last week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8