Suli - Fit and healthy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He did have that really good finish to the year in 2019, but has been completely ineffective since. Just can't get over the try line, defense is awful. He personifies our present culture. Doesn't give a ****.

I loved that Marty tore him a new arsehole last week.

And it did nothing to change his attitude.

Should be moved to second row on the right while we are short. Might change his mentality a bit. He needs to run straight and not sideways - he makes meters and runs out of space too often.

I would be tempted to move Suli into the edge backrower on the right edge.. He is playing like one and we are short.

Suli a backrower? He can’t handle six tackles a game. How does he do 20.
Let’s put Parker next to him to really make it a change.Did anyone see Hunt belt Parker one on one.. Threw him like a doll.He is woeful.

I have no idea why people think it is so easy to turn a centre into a backrower, let alone ordinary centres.The only ones who’ve made it are champions , not chumps.

Him and Parker shouldn’t be anywhere near a first grade side right now - let alone as forwards.Suli has talent and no heart. The other bloke is just totally out of his depth in everything he does.

Last edited:
Should be moved to second row on the right while we are short. Might change his mentality a bit. He needs to run straight and not sideways - he makes meters and runs out of space too often.
He can't defend to save himself. Second row is the last place he should be. Maybe winger for Blacktown?

He did have that really good finish to the year in 2019, but has been completely ineffective since. Just can't get over the try line, defense is awful. He personifies our present culture. Doesn't give a ****.

I loved that Marty tore him a new arsehole last week.
He was doing his Tony Williams impression at the time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8