Suli and Walker on the nose at Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Too slow, overated and too expensive
Des's interview re Suli made me laugh :giggle:

Will Hopoate played well for the Bulldogs at centre vs the tigers. He was overrated when played for the squeals although he has been one of the bulldogs best for over a season now. He has some good attacking plays in him now after his fullback stint, and plenty of calming experience. Experienced centres work, though Lyon was initially a young player in the centres he always had that calm, experienced aura around him that fed confidence into the backline. I feel that could happen with Hoppa joining it in 2020.

Too many options of players to buy for centre/wing with some money to spend

Pretty much .... but be consoled ... numbnuttedness isn't necessarily permanent or wide ranging .. It is possible for example to be a numbnut in one thread eg. saying something like "let's move Kapow to the 2nd row" .... and then being a genious in another thread by saying something like "I agree with Woodsie on this one" .....

You spelt genius incorrectly. Punchie.

Also you have 2 uses of numbnut and 3 punchies left in your quota for today.

Use them wisely!

:p

Edit: Knowing you, you probably did that to see if I'd bite. lol cough sheesh

Just on the topic .... Des is on record as being a fan of the players living in the area .... does anybody know if Fainu and Suli (and others) are still getting up at sparrow-fart am and driving hundreds of K's to training ???

Surely somebody has a renovated garage ...
I did hear Warren Smith say last week that AFB, Fainu, and Suli live out Blacktown way and car pool everyday to training leaving an hour and forty five minutes to get there on time.

I noticed after the win yesterday a smiling Dylan Walker holding his baby, with his partner, walking along the southern exit path at Brookie, with the crowd. Many were shaking his hand and waving to him. Couldn't help but think he was making some kind of a statement in public. Just an observation...

I noticed after the win yesterday a smiling Dylan Walker holding his baby, with his partner, walking along the southern exit path at Brookie, with the crowd. Many were shaking his hand and waving to him. Couldn't help but think he was making some kind of a statement in public. Just an observation...
Until the next time Dylan gets himself into trouble again

Des
" Suli understood and was very remorseful about it "
end quote

A tough resilient winning club culture is all about setting high standards

Under Des Mediocre is not part of the Manly DNA and I am looking forward to the rebuild from players that will meet those high standards that is required

to be good enough for us to win another grand final .

Well done Des !!!

Des is back and so is Manly feathered friends

index.jpg

I did hear Warren Smith say last week that AFB, Fainu, and Suli live out Blacktown way and car pool everyday to training leaving an hour and forty five minutes to get there on time.
I might be wrong but I think Suli and Fainu are from Fairfield and AFB is around the b town area.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7