Suli and Walker on the nose at Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just sucks mate. Lyon leaving (who was my favourite), now Walker going (at this age).

Love Tommy T. Just miss all the amazing characters we had.
History will show you that the Mighty Manly Sea eagles have always replaced champion players with champion players
Look forward to that mate

History will show you that the Mighty Manly Sea eagles have always replaced champion players with champion players
Look forward to that mate

I hope so Bozo. I do think we've got an absolute gold player in Garrick. Intense at absolutely everything he does, including his application to training.

I heard he's one of the most disciplined , devoted trainers at the club.

He's exactly the type of.pkayer and human we need in the maroon and white.

Milford and DCE I feel would still leave us without an organising half. 2 Players who play best off the cuff, but not too great leading a team around the park.
Yeah actually I do think I recall them in origin not working well together a few years back. Shame cause if they could work they'd easily be the best halves pairing in the comp.

Walker has been a disappointment as a recruit. Bozo bought him here to play 5/8 - that didn't work. He played about half the games last year and who knows if he'll get on the park this year. Inconsistent performances when he is on the park. I think we can do better with his money.

Suli - well he has only got himself to blame. Plenty of hype around him and probably has got some god given talents, but if he hasn't got his head in the game then what is the point.

Maybe young Hoppa could be a smokey at 3 or 4 moving forward. Funa doesn't seem to have cracked it despite being in the squad for a while now, so not sure whether he will make it.

Walker has been a disappointment as a recruit. Bozo bought him here to play 5/8 - that didn't work. He played about half the games last year and who knows if he'll get on the park this year. Inconsistent performances when he is on the park. I think we can do better with his money.

Suli - well he has only got himself to blame. Plenty of hype around him and probably has got some god given talents, but if he hasn't got his head in the game then what is the point.

Maybe young Hoppa could be a smokey at 3 or 4 moving forward. Funa doesn't seem to have cracked it despite being in the squad for a while now, so not sure whether he will make it.
I read on another thread Funa’s on crutches

Couldnt be happier abut this news.

Both have the potential to really damage the brand which is on the way up thanks to the Turbo's and some fine talent coming through. Penn cant risk blokes like this unless they totally buy in to Des and the team.

I have said since day 1 Walker is an imposter in a maroon and white jersey.

Suli is obviously a slow learner, we need him right now and if he had a brain in his head he would step up and set himself up for the next decade.

Football ability is not a problem either of these guys have.

Just sucks mate. Lyon leaving (who was my favourite), now Walker going (at this age).

@Ryan with a strike rate like yours, can you stop having favourites please?
if you insist on doing so please don't let your favourites be tom &/or jake -we don't want to lose them!

Suli has to be on borrowed time at our club, it is a shame and hopefully this time he finally understands what it will take to stay at the club. Dylan Walker has let the club down far too many times and we need players with good character at our club. I would like to see Manly purse Aitken from the Dragons if he is available and these players leaving will free up some cap space so we can strengthen in areas that we really need to.

Yer mate the good days . Ahh well we are officially ( maybe) in a rebuild which is Awesome for the couple of years ahead . Let's now enjoy this side that we have kick some arse and upset a few along the way.

Whilst at the time I thought the 07 to 13 era was special. I don't think I fully appreciated just how great they were until around 2016, when they were gone.

Killer, Matai, Snake, Gift, Foz, DCE, Choc, Matty B, Kitey, Kingy.........I mean these are quality quality players. But the thing that stood out to me was......they were just winners.

It's a culture that you could see just didn't tolerate 2nd best. Didn't tolerate people giving less than their best. Yes that was driven through history, it was driven through the recruitment of winners like Ben Kennedy (after we lost our way through the Beagles). Driven through Des and Tooves. But above all the players held each accountable.

Np each to their own. I agree he has some shockers in him organisation wise. But when I was looking at the broncos forum to laugh at their fans blowing up about Seibold I noticed a lot of support for Milford, and a lot of anger for the poor management of him. Might say something as the fans often know more than most. I reckon he and Cherry-Evans would link up well. Especially with Tommy Trbo supporting up middle, and Jake/Taupau hovering. He’s work good with speed out Fonua dummy half. Has gone really downhill since giant at times great partnership with Hunt.

Anyways very hypothetical

Good player but he’s the highest paid player in Btoncos history at 1 mill + per year. How could we possibly have him in our side with DCE, and Turbot brothers on close to that coin as well and Marty not far off. We’ve already got a lot of average players because our superstars use up most of the cap. Add Milford and we’d be using Blacktown players to fill the rest of the team.

He would be in huge demand in any case and it’s hard to think of a reason he’d come to a club in our position even if we could afford him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8