Suli and Walker on the nose at Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
League insider Brent Read has told Triple M's The Rush Hour with MG, two Sea Eagles players are set to depart the club and it could be sooner rather than later.

"I'm hearing he (Moses Suli) doesn't have a future there beyond this season or maybe in the short term future," Ready said.

"Dylan Walker won't be there beyond this season regardless of what happens with his court case.

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/ready-s-mail-two-sea-eagles-set-to-depart-the-club-133773

Good.
A bloke sacked from 2 clubs for being lazy and stood down twice already at manly for the same reason doesn't deserve the spot someone else would kill for...
And walker spends more time off the field than on.. Usually through his douche bag actions causing him some form of injury.. Be it from another player, or a wooden door.
Not even going to get into his current situation...
Spend the good coin on someone deserving of the jerseys

As to he who must not be named probably would of signed both these players for multi year contracts
Very happy if this story is true.
Des is shaping this club in a good way.
Only way is up from here

Last edited:
Disappointing if true on both accounts, even Suli who I was hoping was proving me well and truly wrong .

And Walker was my best and favourite on field Manly player. Damn it.
Look on the bright side mate .
We are rebuilding and the best in our team line up is to come

Good moves. Suli has some potential but he’s not a manly type player. Walker is expensive for his poor defence and heavy absence.

Trade Apisai Koroisau with Parramatta for Gutherson (some extra cost probably needed) and I don’t think it would be the worst idea to try pry away Anthony Milford from Brisbane to partner Daly Cherry-Evans. If Brisbane continue to sink he may want to leave, they are holding him back with their stubborn partnership between he and Nikorima. He always tries his hardest and looks frustrated with them, may take a slightly smaller contract to leave. Brilliant long-distance kicking game. Would make an unstoppable spine. Our salary cap fine ends next season so we have money. Plenty of juniors.

- Dylan Walker, Moses Suli, Apisai Koroisau
+ Clinton Gutherson, Anthony Milford

With all due respect....Anthony Milford is one of the most dreadful halves I have seen in a long time.

He is a fullback.

I'd rather Croker than Milford.

With all due respect....Anthony Milford is one of the most dreadful halves I have seen in a long time.

He is a fullback.

I'd rather Croker than Milford.
Np each to their own. I agree he has some shockers in him organisation wise. But when I was looking at the broncos forum to laugh at their fans blowing up about Seibold I noticed a lot of support for Milford, and a lot of anger for the poor management of him. Might say something as the fans often know more than most. I reckon he and Cherry-Evans would link up well. Especially with Tommy Trbo supporting up middle, and Jake/Taupau hovering. He’s work good with speed out Fonua dummy half. Has gone really downhill since giant at times great partnership with Hunt.

Anyways very hypothetical

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8