Suaia Matagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah mate i really like api as well but he could fill that utility role he can play 9,7, or 6 being such a terrier cld even play lock if called upon.. Hoppa could be anything if he wants to rip in

01. Josh Dugan
02. Ben Barba
03. Joel Monaghan
04. Todd Carney
05. Blake Ferguson
06. Kieran Foran (c)
07. Corey Norman
08. Liam Knight
09. Jake Friend
10. Russell Packer
11. Anthony Watts
12. Jamil Hopoate
13. Greg Bird

14. Mitchell Pearce
15. Willis Meehan
16. Addin Fanua-Blake
17. Paul Carter

Why not...it's the path we are headed in.

Last edited:
01. Josh Dugan
02. Ben Barba
03. Joel Monaghan
04. Todd Carney
05. Blake Ferguson
06. Kieran Foran (c)
07. Corey Norman
08. Ryan Tandy
09. Jake Friend
10. Russell Packer
11. Anthony Watts
12. Jamil Hopoate
13. Greg Bird

14. Mitchell Pearce
15. Willis Meehan
16. Addin Fanua-Blake
17. Paul Carter

Ben Barba? What has he done?

01. Josh Dugan
02. Ben Barba
03. Joel Monaghan
04. Todd Carney
05. Blake Ferguson
06. Kieran Foran (c)
07. Corey Norman
08. Ryan Tandy
09. Jake Friend
10. Russell Packer
11. Anthony Watts
12. Jamil Hopoate
13. Greg Bird

14. Mitchell Pearce
15. Willis Meehan
16. Addin Fanua-Blake
17. Paul Carter

Swap tandy with no flies aeroguard boy Knight and add wife basher tetavano to a 5 man bench

Excluding Trbojevic, who stood tall all season, the other 2 were ok for half the year, hardly world beating. They didn't really turn any games our way. To be somewhat fair to them though, we are terribly coached.

Yes, but rather than fall away, Lussick, Kapow,, Jake, Buhrer etc improved towards the end of the year

Mate, please. You don't think Lussick and Kapow finished the season stronger. At the half way mark I was critical of both but they made me eat my words.
Again, were they so good that matches went our way? No. Your initial criticism of them was warranted, and they have a lot to do in order to earn their keep. Taupau is one of the few players I have seen that can rack up stats, yet still have no impact on a match.

Again, were they so good that matches went our way? No. Your initial criticism of them was warranted, and they have a lot to do in order to earn their keep. Taupau is one of the few players I have seen that can rack up stats, yet still have no impact on a match.

No, but the point of the discussion is did they improve, I believe they did.

Your point regarding Taupau is insightful, and was the same at the tigers. I am hoping a more experienced (dominant) hooker and 5/8 can start to take advantage.

I wonder what people expect from Taupau - they want him to play long minutes at prop and clock up the metres yet at the same time play a wide running second rower and create opportunities.

No one does both

I guess now Harry's gone back to school the rumour mill will slow down!!

Actually I like the kids on here they are passionate little buggers , all I could get of Manly when I was that old was the occasional Saturday arvo radio game.

But their imaginations do run a little wild at times.

I guess now Harry's gone back to school the rumour mill will slow down!!

Actually I like the kids on here they are passionate little buggers , all I could get of Manly when I was that old was the occasional Saturday arvo radio game.

But their imaginations do run a little wild at times.

ahhhh ABC Grandstand footy on the radio..good times

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4