"Studs up grub": Slater mega thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I watched it in a Brisbane Pub and it was a lone cry of foul when Billy the Grub went about his work, it is a tie though with The Milkmaid Hodges he annoys the crap out of me everytime he touches the ball and milks another penalty.

The word grub is used too loosely these days, some peoples glasses seems to be very blue.
I love watching Hodges play, great player and is the best sledger or niggler going around seems to get under the opponents skin.
If he was a Manly player he would be treated like a legened on here.

The word grub is used too loosely these days, some peoples glasses seems to be very blue.
I love watching Hodges play, great player and is the best sledger or niggler going around seems to get under the opponents skin.
There's no need for that kind of talk here Clay. We have had a rough year and are venting. Keep your sensible comments to yourself.

I had a good laugh reading the League Unlimited forum after last nights game.

There was one Queensland fan who was crapping on for page after page after page about how great Smith and Slater are (their future as Immortals is secure according to this clown) and that they are not dirty players, never have been and never will be. His view is that everyone from NSW simply hates them because they are great players and because of the jumper they wear at Origin time.

Now that game me a good laugh :rofl:

I posted this in the SOO thread but this thread deserves it ;)

image.jpg

I would say Slater is more of a catty grub. You know. He will mostly do cat-like acts of grubbiness, behind a players back, when they are defenceless etc. Smith is more of the complete, all round, total grub. Make no mistake, both are vile grubs who get away with everything, but there is slight differences in the way they conduct their grubbiness.

He's not just a grub but a coward too. Club or state game he always looks for someone to pass to rather than run into the defensive line on kick returns. Cat
I said the same thing at work yesterday. He has no interest in bringing the ball back and constantly looks for his wingers. He took a kick on his own line with no wingers around him and tried to turn himself into Rubber Man in getting his foot back in the in goal pleading with the ref to let him have a 20m restart rather than run it back himself.

He made a name for himself in Origin from the wing and he appeared to have a bit of a roving license. Despite playing a lot of centre, Inglis looked lost there, so I think Qld would be better off re-shuffling the backline by moving Inglis to fullback, Slater to wing and Chambers to centre.

On the other hand f*** Inglis, f*** Slater and f*** Qld, who gives f***what they do :)

I would say Slater is more of a catty grub. You know. He will mostly do cat-like acts of grubbiness, behind a players back, when they are defenceless etc. Smith is more of the complete, all round, total grub. Make no mistake, both are vile grubs who get away with everything, but there is slight differences in the way they conduct their grubbiness.

I was at Brookvale in about 2006 and I think it was Hicks who was punched by Slater and Hicks was knocked out about three feet from the linesman who did nothing.

Slater is a grub and anyone that thinks otherwise is blind and brain dead. He leads with his feet, he kicks out while taking kicks, he tries his best to kick people when he's tackled, that play on morris was just wrong and cowardly (if he was on his back fine because chest and stomach can cop it but the spine is so exposed), multiple times he's tried to head butt people and got away with it. HE IS A GRUB. I refer again to my above comment, whether you're a Queenslander or not you're blind and stupid if you can't acknowledge when players cross the line and he does it all the time.

I also agree smith is ****ed and he gets away with murder.

PS why is it new south Welshman can acknowledge our grubs and queenslanders are either too pig headed or stupid to acknowledge theirs. Maybe its because their two heads keep arguing with each other?:giggle:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8