Straya Day.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
(It's afternoon here and it's about the first time the sun came out...so y'alls gits what y'alls gits!)[/QUOTE]
Great view . Keep warm feathered friend

As it's the 26th here today...

Here's the view from my hotel room today. It's not much but it was hat's first trip away from home. (I didn't want to go outside in the cold to get a prettier pic)

erEU9cF.jpg

0ARR1Ds.jpg

(It's afternoon here and it's about the first time the sun came out...so y'alls gits what y'alls gits!)

Hotel room? You haven't been annoying Missus Moose with that head crashing musk fuelled rutting behaviour again have you?

Hotel room? You haven't been annoying Missus Moose with that head crashing musk fuelled rutting behaviour again have you?

Dunno! I'll ask her.

Nope. Apparently it's the least annoying thing I've done today!

woot!

Are they protesting the wrong date as wouldn't 'Invasion Day' have been when Cook landed in 1770 on 29 April? Cook's men actually shot an Aborigine. There was another conflict later at what is now Cooktown.

The First Fleet didn't shoot anyone on the day they landed in Sydney in 1788.

The 26th January 1788 is the foundation day for NSW.

Why the rest of Australia celebrates it as Australia Day is pretty stoopid.

Then again NSW doesn't celebrate Jan 26 as NSW Day.

Last edited:
Are they protesting the wrong date as wouldn't 'Invasion Day' have been when Cook landed in 1770 on 29 April? Cook's men actually shot an Aborigine. There was another conflict later at what is now Cooktown.

The First Fleet didn't shoot anyone on the day they landed in Sydney in 1788.

The 26th January 1788 is the foundation day for NSW.

Why the rest of Australia celebrates it as Australia Day is pretty stoopid.

Then again NSW doesn't celebrate Jan 26 as NSW Day.
Maybe federation day?

@TerryRandall
In this thread it appears you are persistently trying to provoke a divisive argument by issuing blanket slurs and insults to, presumably, everyone politically to the left of Donald Trump. For no apparent reason.

May I suggest a quick review of Silvertails Terms of Service and Rules: https://silvertails.net/help/terms
(eg: posting comments that are likely to offend is a clear breach)

@TerryRandall
In this thread it appears you are persistently trying to provoke a divisive argument by issuing blanket slurs and insults to, presumably, everyone politically to the left of Donald Trump. For no apparent reason.

May I suggest a quick review of Silvertails Terms of Service and Rules: https://silvertails.net/help/terms
(eg: posting comments that are likely to offend is a clear breach)

I'd say It is offensive to see the term retard (blended in this case) used in this day and age, it's not benefiting of any one and not good to have on this site. Im sure those who want can find forums where they still want to put black triangles on the mentally challenged.

No you don't get a say, and you would know this if you have read the Silvertails Terms of Service and Rules: https://silvertails.net/help/terms

Silvertails mods are the ones who assess whether or not material posted on this site has breached our rules. Of course you don't have to agree with all our decisions but we ask that you accept the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10