Straya Day.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget to sunscreen up at the beach today people!! I had to get a bloody melanoma cut out of my hand on Wednesday. Slip, slop, slap now has a whole new meaning for me. It used to mean slip on a singlet, slop down a beer and slap the missus on the date.

Also, @globaleagle ....when I was a young bloke, going to the beach to "patrol" had another meaning.

Maybe that's what @Woodsie is up to today!

Happy Australia Day everybody!!!!!

The surf is 6 inchs and breaking gently ... was told, because I am the oldest and most useless member of the patrol, I was not needed and could go home if I wanted to. When 5 people cheered, I took the hint.

And no Mozzie, you lecherous old bugger, that is not what I meant.

The surf is 6 inchs and breaking gently ... was told, because I am the oldest and most useless member of the patrol, I was not needed and could go home if I wanted to. When 5 people cheered, I took the hint.

6 inches Hawaiian though is like 10 foot

Perfect day to go diving then Woodsie.....good visability till the clouds get busy....

Perfect day to go diving then Woodsie.....good visability till the clouds get busy....

Bit overcast here and the nor'easter is starting to kick in .... much better of going around to Simmo's and solve some of the worlds problems.

Man, I'd love to be up at Kurrimine Beach today. Diving down only about 7 feet to pull big rock lobbies from their hidey holes in King Reef. You can walk out to the reef on low tide....Dunk Island in the background. Beautiful part of the world!!

Happy straya day fellas.Just enjoying the scenic walk from the Spit to God's country with the family.. Almost there.
Resized_20180126_142901.jpeg

Why is it the leftards are obsessed with shutting down anything that is popular in the mainstream?
The listeners voted and the station acted

Amazing how those obsessed with “freedom” etc will not respect a decision made by the people who actually listen to the station.

A question for you...do you listen? If so did you vote? I did and am happy with the change

"God's Country" is where one or more Manly supporters live.

My part of the world today.

19598551_1542734299143117_1041401082264257356_n.jpg

As it's the 26th here today...

Here's the view from my hotel room today. It's not much but it was hat's first trip away from home. (I didn't want to go outside in the cold to get a prettier pic)

erEU9cF.jpg

0ARR1Ds.jpg

(It's afternoon here and it's about the first time the sun came out...so y'alls gits what y'alls gits!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8