Storm v Penrith ( Finals week 3 2021 )

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm curious why you think their narrative is Manly v Melb GF. Wouldn't they prefer Souths v Melb, or do you think they want to play on the Battle of Brookie + our new found favouritism with Turbo + the general Manly-Melb rivalry?
They will be wanting a 40 - 0 going the opposite way this time. They may get it...

I'm curious why you think their narrative is Manly v Melb GF. Wouldn't they prefer Souths v Melb, or do you think they want to play on the Battle of Brookie + our new found favouritism with Turbo + the general Manly-Melb rivalry?
The latter two points yes. Plus it would be our third GF against one another. I also think we put up a stronger showing than Souths. I saws somebody posted their record v Melb. Wow I knew it was bad but not that bad. Tom is a big factor as well. He’ll be named Dally M and they’ll trade in that into the final. Just my opinion of course and could be completely off the mark. I’m just happy I’ll be there Friday and then again for the GF!

The latter two points yes. Plus it would be our third GF against one another. I also think we put up a stronger showing than Souths. I saws somebody posted their record v Melb. Wow I knew it was bad but not that bad. Tom is a big factor as well. He’ll be named Dally M and they’ll trade in that into the final. Just my opinion of course and could be completely off the mark. I’m just happy I’ll be there Friday and then again for the GF!
Well argued

I am so jealous

I have taken lockdown not to bad in Sydney but I hate with everything missing out this year on going to finals live.

This game at stadium Australia Olympic park attracts over 60,000 no question.

Enjoy this Friday seriously I have sad this before but being out at our 2013 PF win against south's one of the best wins apart from GF glory I have ever been at.

I hope the boys give you and all the QLD manly supporters the same experience. South's will out number us in terms of supporters but if we ever get in the lead watch the boys lift with the manly chant.

Last edited:
Well argued

I am so jealous

I have taken lockdown not to bad in Sydney but I hate with everything missing out this year on going to finals live.

Enjoy this Friday seriously I have had this before but being out at our 2013 PF win against south's one of the best wins apart from GF glory I have ever been at.

I hope the boys give you and all the QLD manly supporters the same experience. South's will out number us in terms of supporters but if we ever get in the lead watch the boys lift with the manly chant.
Feel for you mate and all the Manly brothers and sisters in lockdown. It’s crazy I now have another 4 tix to the game Friday night! Have received these through a junior RL incentive through the kids club. Fair go not sure I’ll be able to even give em away!

Well argued

I am so jealous

Enjoy this Friday seriously I have had this before but being out at our 2013 PF win against south's one of the best wins apart from GF glory I have ever been at.

I have struggled in lockdown. I have very little work & am going fkn crazy not being allowed to do anything or go anywhere. I need a fkn haircut. The job saver pays about 40% of our wages but I have a warehouse to rent & all the utility bills with fck all income coming in. I am lucky that I have reasonable cash reserves from previous years but my life's savings are being spent keeping my business going.

Jeez I feel better for a rant.

Penrith need to light a rocket up Kikau's butt, seriously talented player who brings his A game 3 or 4 times a year...and he wants 800k for his next contract?

“This was not cheating,” Knowles said.

Knowles told the Herald he believes the club’s trainers did nothing wrong and is disappointed with the criticism levelled at Green.

“How can you argue with a medical opinion from someone who was standing there fearing he had just seen a player break his ankle?” Knowles said.

- yeah the ole... geez I thought the injury was sooooo bad his head fell off. They were just saving his liiiiiife!

If that were really the case, trainer would have run straight to the player and not gone to the touchie to get play stopped. Like parra and the hia's, penrith rorted the system.

And this is the problem when the nrl try to fix things. It's the easiest and most effective card to pull: "we aren't doctors, so we have to do what they say." (all the while denying the long term effects of multiple concussions.)

Penrith were lucky to get away with a win against Parra. They will need more than luck against the Storm. I just hope they absolutely rip into one another and we benefit from the carnage.

Hoping Penrith but the storm are too well organised and seem to have the brain in tact.The Storm are patient and Pap is def a huge danger and has been underestimated all year. I am far from a storm fan but they are a def hard team to put away.The weeks rest is their icing on the cake.

It will be interesting to see how both rested teams turn up. Ordinarily the week off is such a big advantage, and likely still is, but sitting around at the team hotel in a bubble without the ability to ‘get away from footy’ might not have the same effect as in previous years. Or it will make them more focused and amplify the advantage!
strangely nearly all 4 clubs remaining are close to full strength so the week off may not be quite as vital as past years where many arrive to the big end games busted

Well I’m going to watch this game, may as well as I don’t really give a **** who wins.

Personally I can’t see the Riff getting around them.

But , I’m far from an expert at anything football.

The Storm are at full strength.

For the Panthers, To'o is in & Leota is replaced by TPJ.

Hope the Panthers can prevail!

To'o in for Panthers, as is Kikau but coming off bench. Leota out, TPJ to start

Storm 1-17

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4