STEWART SAYS NO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagle-rock08 link said:
Interesting that the articles were written by women!  Is that assumption correct?

I am also reminded of the saying those that live in glass houses should not throw stones.  I wonder if any of these writers were ever drunk in their lives?

I remember a recent article where Stewart was exonerated but they still referred to the 'boozy lunch' season opener.

Also, wasn't Stewart proven to 'not be under the influence of alcohol' at the court?  So does that now make David Gallop's original decision incorrect?

It seems to be a pity that David Gallop didn't 'pace the floor' a little longer and come up with a more favourable decision.

Wilson has been done twice for DUI, of course it doesn't stop her outrage that someone else would get drunk and do something stupid, even if she hasn't got a clue what happened.

Cletus link said:
Wilson has been done twice for DUI, of course it doesn't stop her outrage that someone else would get drunk and do something stupid, even if she hasn't got a clue what happened.

Thanks for reminding me about this Cletus.  I had forgotten.  Just did a quick Google search and found this apt description of Wilson in a 2003 Gus Gould column.

As part of the attack on the Roosters and Nick Politis, gossip columnist Rebecca Wilson described Politis as a gibberer. Let's just examine this statement. Here is a woman who has bounced around from job to job over the years. She currently makes her living as a talking head and muckraker with a News Ltd paper. She was recently exposed as a repeat offender on driving charges, including drink driving and driving without a licence. Yet in her typical attention-seeking manner she has accused Politis, a self-made multi-millionaire and one of the most respected business people in Australia, of being a gibberer and questions his credibility.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/12/27/1072308726945.html?from=storyrhs

I still can't figure out what she does Marcus, she only writes gossip columns and outrage articles where she denigrates league and tells people to play afl instead. I've never seen her write and article that is actually on league or a game, just her ****ting on the game or players.

At the risk of descending to her level, but what the hell I will -

She is one of those fat, lumpy slags hiding behind a trowel-load of makeup possessing a slack set of razor strop-like banana titties, several sizes too small for her frumpy figure....giving her a decidedly 'bottom-heavy' double-bummed look...

Would Rebecca Wilson get to write a word if she wasn't married to the CEO of News Limited? He must drink or lot of work plenty of overtime in order to avoid having to come home early to her!!!

She's the definition of political correctness gone mad.
I'm assuming they thought Rugby League is lacking a feminine perspective only to find out that she may well be a man hater.
Very poor (perhaps expensive) judgment on her employers behalf to not notice this earlier on in her career.

She is nothing more than a shock jock ala Kyle Sandilands, Alan Jones etc

Phantar link said:
At the risk of descending to her level, but what the hell I will -

She is one of those fat, lumpy slags hiding behind a trowel-load of makeup possessing a slack set of razor strop-like banana titties, several sizes too small for her frumpy figure....giving her a decidedly 'bottom-heavy' double-bummed look...

Gold!

i hope snake gets his own back from all these hacks.

anyone got the inside word on wether he is gonna be back for round 1? i really wanna fly down to melbourne if he is, but might save my pennies if he doesnt.

hi guys my son was down at narrabeen last week and was speaking to the players after a training session ( he is a manly tragic like me ) and he said they are all focused on a great season all the players including snake trained the place down he even bought me home a signed team photo by all of the players (always thinking of his old man ) and has told me to take some pension money and put it on them with the odds being what they are now as we will not see them at this price once the season starts he believes wolfman,and snake look fantastic better than he has seen them in previous years so lets go the mighty sea eagles ald lets rock the league world in 2011

I really hope that once the season starts, everyone will stop bringing this crap up and actually start LOOKING TOWARDS THE FUTURE.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2