Stewart looking for Catalans deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I honestly don't think he's been tapped on the shoulder, legendary status & all. Can't blame injuries, he's been playing injured for years. I thought he looked fitter than ever in round one. So what is it????

there is another rumor doing the rounds re he & Foz ... I can't repeat it here and it is only a rumor ... if true ... well .... messy

there is another rumor doing the rounds re he & Foz ... I can't repeat it here and it is only a rumor ... if true ... well .... messy
If you're willing to send the rumour via PM, I'd be happy to receive it on this cold, wet day as I wait for yet another Manly bloodbath. Happy to take it with a grain of salt.

6 weeks ago I heard a very messy rumour about these 2. Pray it's not true. And I too will not repeat. Would explain a form slump though.

i think i heard the same rumour....
wouldn't talk about it unless it is confirmed
Ha! It'll never be confirmed. Lots of messy stuff happens in rugby league that never sees the light of day.
I agree, however, that no rumour should ever be made public on Silvertails because it puts @Dan at risk.
I also very much doubt the rumour because Foz and Snake were among a group having a coffee the other day.

watch this...
Great video.

See 12:30 - I'm still mystified as to how Crocker wasn't sent off. Head-high contact. Leads with shoulder and elbow. No attempt at anything resembling a tackle. :mad::mad:

More than any other team I am glad that team of grubby salary cap cheats were the deserving recipients of the 40-0 whitewash in the 2008 GF.

manly_wideweb__470x308,0.jpg

Great video.

See 12:30 - I'm still mystified as to how Crocker wasn't sent off. Head-high contact. Leads with shoulder and elbow. No attempt at anything resembling a tackle. :mad::mad:

More than any other team I am glad that team of grubby salary cap cheats were the deserving recipients of the 40-0 whitewash in the 2008 GF.

manly_wideweb__470x308,0.jpg

I couldn't agree more, an elbow to the jaw .. similar thing basically got Les Boyd rubbed out of the game

They say 'you're only as good as your last game'

If this is true then Snake is a worse overall player than Michael Bani

Catalans if using this truism should offer about three fiddy

Fix sports guys saying his slump has been noticed by many.

To be honest I don't know why it's only us discussing it, probably ZtH calling in favours to protect his bestie Barry Stewart.

"Ok Brett, sit down son, uncle Harves wants to have a chat to ya, man to man. Brett, no one else in the family or club will say it but I will. It's time to go finish your career wit yo bro mate. Your making a galah of yourself. You'll thank ol' uncle Harves one day."
There it's been said.

SNAKE is no good for any team even O/S, he must retire ASAP. for his own mental sanity. He has already left is 1 year too long . He was a much better player in 2015, 2016 has done his pride and value no good.

Snake & TB
Its sad to see how our once prolific tryscorer and the difference between winning and loosing games is a shadow of his former self .

My concern is (and i dont know him personally) that he looks very unhappy, depressed is a better word, havnt seen him simply smile in a while.

My thoughts go to TB who as a coach should be able to get into the head space of individuals in order to get the best out of them both mentally, emotionally and physically , and this is evident he cannot do.

TB get out of our crumbling fortress so we can rebuilt it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11