Stewart looking for Catalans deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is it possible that it is just a form slump and he is having trouble adjusting to life without guys like foz, gift etc who may have made him look better than he actually was. I would also like to see the number of games snake, DCE & killer have played together this year. It wouldn't have been many so it has been difficult to strike up combos.

Last edited:
Is it possible that it is just a form slump and he is having trouble adjusting to life without guys like fox, gift etc who may have made him look better than he actually was. I would also like to see the number of games snake, DCE & killer have played together this year. It wouldn't have been many so it has been difficult to strike up combos.

Did fox, gift and others hold the key to his ability to defend like a fullback should?

Did fox, gift and others hold the key to his ability to defend like a fullback should?

I am thinking more about his attack however I still think it could be entwined. Not unlike a golfers struggles with the putter infecting the rest of his game.

He was still good last year. He is obviously struggling with injury and hence confidence. I am hoping he can regain form.

Is it possible that it is just a form slump and he is having trouble adjusting to life without guys like foz, gift etc who may have made him look better than he actually was. I would also like to see the number of games snake, DCE & killer have played together this year. It wouldn't have been many so it has been difficult to strike up combos.
The most glaring prolems are Snake's reluctance to field bombs and support a break. :(
These have zero to do with combos or even who is out on the field with him :mad:

Loitering out the back , not in any way enthusiastic is not injury it's attitude.

The longer this goes , the longer our run of losses will continue.

It's not all his fault mind you but it would be disheartening to bust your guts at the front line to turn around and see the star fullback not giving a ****!!

He's been such an influential player in our team for the last decade, and sadly still is!!

Miracle workers those Foz and Gift characters. Able to make Stewart run like Jesse Owens, even when Foz was 15 and Gifty was languishing in reserves they were able to make Snake look better than he was. If only I'd known the pair, I could've been anything.

If Brett could get back to his best and remain uninjured for the rest of the year I don't see why we can't keep him for another year. TT is only 19. I like him as a centre at the moment.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10