State of Origin 2020 discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Plus he’s tackled himself to a standstill!! Without DCE tonight QLD would have lost by a hell of a lot more. Their best player tonight......again!
He single handily tackled Crighton all night. DCE could not do much tonight with the donkeys around him. Cleary great game, called it he would have a big in tonight. Been the best player all year and Walker is a perfect halves partner.

QLD missed Munster and AJ at the back.

I thought dce played great. Ben Hunt ****ed all their attacking cohesion and friend wasn’t much better.

Ben Hunt proved once again tonight that in big games, he is next to useless in the halves. Seriously ... even Mitchell Pearce was better than Hunt in losing NSW sides. As a hooker or replacement hooker, he goes OK. But as a half? He keeps on failing ... hard.

I thought dce played great. Ben Hunt ****ed all their attacking cohesion and friend wasn’t much better.
Hunt is useless. How many times did he drop it! Having Munster back will be a big difference. Should be a good game next week. QLD don't have a genuine full back though and Jake at hooker doesn't have a clue

or one of those hardcore Indoor Cricket players that thinks you need to run the length of the court to give a high five after every dismissal
100% agree on this - One of the best analogies I have read in a long long time!! Brought back childhood memories from Kincumber Indoor Cricket...

Let the next 80 minutes of our proud Maroon lives be the Greatest moment of our lives and lets go out there and Bury the Blues alive on their own turf !!!
Spoken like a true QUEENSLANDER !!!

Last edited:
Like the fact Fittler realised that Qld, which is very rare , put the cue in the rack mid second half like - we will settle this in Qld next week.
Seen the Qld dressing room with Wayne Bennett grinning ear to ear as if - "this is perfect at 1-1 , they had it easy tonight and expect another easy win next week, welcome to hell".....
I reckon NSW will be ready and win by 7-13 in a far tougher game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8