State of Origin 2020 discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Anyone see gutho running 50 meters to slap the boys on the back and say well done etc.. no one really cared. I now feel sorry for Gutherson.. he just wants to win. I will now support gutho when he plays for the blues. BUT never for parra and he will never be a king. Nonetheless i support you Clint

Nice pass to put Papa in but DCE has been badly missing tonight. Seems to be the DCE norm when real leadership is needed when the going is tough.

We know you don't like DCE much, but the reality is that he's playing a lone hand tonight. Munster was gone early, Friend is all but useless, Hunt is having another big game shocker having to play in the halves, and Holmes keeps proving that he's a winger and not a fullback.

Nice pass to put Papa in but DCE has been badly missing tonight. Seems to be the DCE norm when real leadership is needed when the going is tough.
No one there to help him. At all. Friend keeps passing to the wrong side or runs at the wrong time. Hunt terrible. Holmes a winger. No Munster helping him. Whereas nsw walker cleary teddy and jake all helping each other

Munster going off for Hunt, and Friend playing Levi-esk (going the wrong way most of the time), has Qld playing like Manly 2020 tonight. Basically one attacking option who isn't getting to see much of the ball at the right time no matter how much he's calling for it.

Jake tackled hunt LOL
This ref ruined the game with that bs obstruction in qld own half. Since then nsw pumped them. With some other BS calls i might add. Game 3 on there minds

We know you don't like DCE much, but the reality is that he's playing a lone hand tonight. Munster was gone early, Friend is all but useless, Hunt is having another big game shocker having to play in the halves, and Holmes keeps proving that he's a winger and not a fullback.
Plus he’s tackled himself to a standstill!! Without DCE tonight QLD would have lost by a hell of a lot more. Their best player tonight......again!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8