Starting to go wobbly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm from Newcastle area and have been to most games Manly have played in Newcastle since 1988 and well remember how daunting it was for Manly to play at Newcastle when the Knights were a force and the genuine hostility the crowd used to bring. It was a genuinely feral place up until about 10 years ago when the renovated the grandstands.

Recently the crowd numbers & intensity has noticeably dropped off and its been a happy hunting ground for us. I reckon this game will be like the old days. They'll be hanging from the rafters screaming abuse & winding up their team, standing offside all day. Will be just about match of the round in Round 1. The Knights at home will be one of the toughest teams to beat this year I think.

Cant wait already....

Just thinking .....
When I get nervous before a Manly game I don't start to wobble
I just get the hippy hippy shakes

I'm from Newcastle area and have been to most games Manly have played in Newcastle since 1988 and well remember how daunting it was for Manly to play at Newcastle when the Knights were a force and the genuine hostility the crowd used to bring. It was a genuinely feral place up until about 10 years ago when the renovated the grandstands.

Recently the crowd numbers & intensity has noticeably dropped off and its been a happy hunting ground for us. I reckon this game will be like the old days. They'll be hanging from the rafters screaming abuse & winding up their team, standing offside all day. Will be just about match of the round in Round 1. The Knights at home will be one of the toughest teams to beat this year I think.

Cant wait already....
You were firing me up to drive up the F3 for this one then I saw we play 6pm on a Friday. Thanks to the gronks at NRL HQ this game won’t get the crowd it deserves :mad:

Cant wait already....
What was the Manly rallying call to up the aggression in some of the tough and bruising Manly - knights clashes in the mid - late Nineties or so [ Cattle Dog ] i think . Wouldn't be condoned now but some hard and tough men especially in the forwards and in their respective Sea Eagles - Knights sides occasionally playing some very aggressive footy in those times .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4