Starting to go wobbly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've notice you becoming negitive of late Turbo, after being so positive in you first season. You hanging out with Strone, Ralphie, and the boys? Or is it just the second year syndrome....

Maybe just a Holden Caulfield moment.

It'll be sweet.

:giggle::cool:

Yea fair enough... My main concern i guess is it only takes an injury or 2 and we will see walker in the halves again... If hastings goes down and croker doesnt cut it at first grade (or vise versa, either isnt far fetched) theres the very real chance we see walker at 6 again.. Or worse, api at 6, brown as 9... Wont take much at all for 2016 2.0
Walker will never play in the halves again. Hastings, Crocker, Metcalf, Matt Wright and even Siro would all be options ahead of him, and that is without Hodkinson. Do we still have Cust? He would be another option.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
With D C E still contracted until the year 2525 [ literally speaking ] maybe his half back opportunities will be limited but he did finish the year playing some excellent footy for the Manly 20's . I know that D C E is capable of playing a 5 / 8 role as well , and if Cust continues to improve , well i suppose that there could be some opportunity there and he may have some half and even hooker utility value . Then as regularly mentioned there is young Funia , Metcalfe and of course Hastings and Croker already available for the half's and utility roles . So competition aplenty and that is just the present cycle of things with only so many i st grade spots available for the best performed candidates , short term and longer term .

You do realise the club is still chasing hodko so they havent decided combos yet spud

Still not sure how chasing someone would stop us working on combos with those who we actually have which will end up being the combos we use if Hodko either A. doesn't come, B. gets injured or C. Is only here as depth. All are very real possibilities and all would mean we would have more combo time than the Knights.

Still not sure how chasing someone would stop us working on combos with those who we actually have which will end up being the combos we use if Hodko either A. doesn't come, B. gets injured or C. Is only here as depth. All are very real possibilities and all would mean we would have more combo time than the Knights.

Maybe if and when we sign Hodkinson, he could introduce some Newcastle secret plays of 2016 & 17.....on second thoughts....

I've notice you becoming negitive of late Turbo, after being so positive in you first season. You hanging out with Strone, Ralphie, and the boys? Or is it just the second year syndrome....
Perhaps he has learnt what it is to be a realist ;)

Maybe just a Holden Caulfield moment.

It'll be sweet.

:giggle::cool:

WTF is a Holden Caulfield moment GB? Cup? Nah, yes got the dirts around here, because everyone is picking on him, but I like Turbo1’s input, very valuable bud, so keep posting!

Yeah its a win made for newcastle and theyll be excited to get going, tough start for us playing these boys. Our combinations wont be ready and we will be without Walkz who is our number 1 strike weapon, plus our morale will be nothing compared to the Knights. Im thinking Knights by 16 if they show up.

What Turbo, we won't be exited to get going as well?

Won't be as wobbly as some teams....

Just heard a juicy rumour about a very high profile player and a very well known media personality and how they've being getting up to mischief. If it's true it could derail one of the teams seasons....
Come on @Batty. Let the juices flow!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4