Starting to go wobbly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I see this season going much the same as 2016 unfortunately..
I HATE going into a season without a set, experienced halves pairing...
The fact is, we are going into the season without a single nrl level 6... if we end up snaring Hodkinson i will be more optimistic, but as it stands, with hastings,croker as our main options, were 1 injury away from shuffling api or walker to 6 again... Soon as that happens the seasons a write off

The Knights combos will have had a full off season together while we with our new faces and combinations have been struck down by injuries and still dont even know who our 6 will be. Our off season has been a mess.
Yer thinking back to 16 we were second favourites to win the whole thing and that went pear shaped from round 1. Game time is the only thing that will sort combinations out . Just an opinion mate.

The fact is, we are going into the season without a single nrl level 6... if we end up snaring Hodkinson i will be more optimistic, but as it stands, with hastings,croker as our main options, were 1 injury away from shuffling api or walker to 6 again... Soon as that happens the seasons a write off
What many people forget was that 2016 was a year where Walker played out of position at 5/8. This is Hastings' natural position. Or Croker Hodko etc. + we have a more settled squad whereas previously it was run like a brothel with the amount of player movement going on ..

Guys, get your yarts in before freaking out, geez. 2018's side looks ruthless provided the 5/8 is decent. If we get hodko we are assured that the job there will be completed at least to a satisfactory level, which is all we need to really throw a spanner in the works for the season ahead

What many people forget was that 2016 was a year where Walker played out of position at 5/8. This is Hastings' natural position. Or Croker Hodko etc. + we have a more settled squad whereas previously it was run like a brothel with the amount of player movement going on ..
It may well be hastings natural position,but we chose an old journeyman over him, and when green was hurt, we chose to play either cullen or api at 6 instead of hastings, doesnt say much for his standing at the club does it....

It may well be hastings natural position,but we chose an old journeyman over him, and when green was hurt, we chose to play either cullen or api at 6 instead of hastings, doesnt say much for his standing at the club does it....
I agree. That's why we were going for moylan Pearce Hodko etc.. But your missing my point where you think it's 2016 all over again. And that is what I'm addressing in my comments that Hastings /Croker /Hodko etc are all an upgrade over walker in that position.

I agree. That's why we were going for moylan Pearce Hodko etc.. But your missing my point where you think it's 2016 all over again. And that is what I'm addressing in my comments that Hastings /Croker /Hodko etc are all an upgrade over walker in that position.
Yea fair enough... My main concern i guess is it only takes an injury or 2 and we will see walker in the halves again... If hastings goes down and croker doesnt cut it at first grade (or vise versa, either isnt far fetched) theres the very real chance we see walker at 6 again.. Or worse, api at 6, brown as 9... Wont take much at all for 2016 2.0

Yea fair enough... My main concern i guess is it only takes an injury or 2 and we will see walker in the halves again... If hastings goes down and croker doesnt cut it at first grade (or vise versa, either isnt far fetched) theres the very real chance we see walker at 6 again.. Or worse, api at 6, brown as 9... Wont take much at all for 2016 2.0
Injuries derail everybody's season if you don't have depth. So it's definitely a concern. Especially in the halves. Let's hope either Croker or Hastings man up and take their opportunity. I still feel that we have grown in all other positions and have a more settled team that will offset any potential injuries in the short term.

I’m always optimistic at this time of year. Our forwards look awesome. I just hope Hastings or Croker step up and another centre such as TW step up early whilst Walker is out. Hope we have a great 2018 season.

2011 all over again.

The Knights combos will have had a full off season together while we with our new faces and combinations have been struck down by injuries and still dont even know who our 6 will be. Our off season has been a mess.

Can you please hurry up and make up your mind so we can start training our combos?

We let Green go before the knights signed Pearce so really should have started then, can't believe we still haven't started training our combos.

This year is completely different to 2016... for starters we are settled and strong right across the park. Walker is at least three or four injuries in the halves away from being anywhere near the six jersey. And even if we did get three injuries in the halves, I dare say Tom Wright or Metcalf would get a shot before Dylan.

Hastings actually came out yesterday and said his game was off last season and is looking at the season ahead . I think we will see a very good player , as we all know he can be in 18.

Can you please hurry up and make up your mind so we can start training our combos?

We let Green go before the knights signed Pearce so really should have started then, can't believe we still haven't started training our combos.
You do realise the club is still chasing hodko so they havent decided combos yet spud

Yeah, Jake going arse over head in the drink was a shambles. Apart from that we have had a smooth run.

I've notice you becoming negitive of late Turbo, after being so positive in you first season. You hanging out with Strone, Ralphie, and the boys? Or is it just the second year syndrome....

Can't help worrying about round one against Newcastle. I think it will be an ambush months in the planning and played out before a hostile home crowd fed on a fighting end to '17 and a fantastic rebuild.

Don't get me wrong, I think we will have a great year .... but I'm going wobbly at the knees ...

It will be a bigger test of this teams new character than some people imagine ... I think we will learn a lot both good or bad ......
I can see where your coming from . WE do agree sometimes ;)
New 5/8 and little game time combination with DCE . No Dylan Walker . Knights pumped up in front of their crowd and their many star recruits wanting to impress .
It will be a good test of character for our boys .

I am psychotic and will predict Manly will lose the penalty count.

People who are psychotic may have either hallucinations or delusions.... so does that mean we'll win a penalty count??

Woodsie....you're just getting old 'tis all!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8