Starlo to Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I still believe if Matty Ballin had been from NSW and not Qld he would have played a lot more Origins (and maybe a few tests) than the single game he played for the Maroons when Smith was out injured.

He was (IMO) a much better option than either Farah or Ennis. The only reason Farah might beat him out for the Tigers #9 jumper is that the Tigers management seem scared of the fan backlash if they released him or made him play in NSW Cup this year.

So if we have lost Starling and BJ, then that only leaves us with Myles, Turbo, Burgess and Lussick. That is very light on in the front row considering Burgess is still recovering from his ACL injury. Must be considering a few of the back rowers to play up front on rotation.

So if we have lost Starling and BJ, then that only leaves us with Myles, Turbo, Burgess and Lussick. That is very light on in the front row considering Burgess is still recovering from his ACL injury. Must be considering a few of the back rowers to play up front on rotation.
We haven't lost Starling or BJ yet.

You don't think management have thought of this?? I dare say we are clearing the decks for one more major signing for 2016 #thesillyseasoncontinues

It may mean nothing. But I do find it strange for the club to put up photos only yesterday of both Starling and Lawrence as members of our squad. If the club knows they will be be going in the next week or two and some finer points of a contract are being worked through, it is hard to fathom why they wouldn't have waited a few weeks or left them out all together like Williame.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6