Starlo to Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I believe we would get rid of Burgess if we could but even that Salford idiot won't waste his money on him. Best thing for Burgess to realise he's crap and retire so we can use his money on someone not as crap.

Have you or anyone else on this forum actually seen Fonua Blake play?

We have him as first grade standard yet he hasn't even played for over 12 months
I seem to recall a number on this forum doing the same with Vave last year. Taught me not to make predictions for the coming season and wait to see how that on paper looks on the field.

Its about size....We need size to compete last time i checked he is 5 foot 6... he gets pushed around and cant break a tackle burgess can...

You might want to recheck your stats. Starling is 6ft 1" and 105kg. Hardly a pushover. Also compare his average metres gained and missed tackles against Burgess and he %$#$ all over him in both stats. Starling is also 25. Burgess is about to turn 29 next month. Starling is hands down a better choice to keep than Burgess.

You might want to recheck your stats. Starling is 6ft 1" and 105kg. Hardly a pushover. Also compare his average metres gained and missed tackles against Burgess and he %$#$ all over him in both stats. Starling is also 25. Burgess is about to turn 29 next month. Starling is hands down a better choice to keep than Burgess.
Thats why barretts the coach and your not...wake smell the roses its a new era move on... blake leary is the same sort of player... mate do you want dominance again jump on board and follow your ****ing side through thick or thin...we have cover now through every position now more than 2008 and 2012 when we won the comp....

Thats why barretts the coach and your not...wake smell the roses its a new era move on... blake leary is the same sort of player... mate do you want dominance again jump on board and follow your ****ing side through thick or thin...we have cover now through every position now more than 2008 and 2012 when we won the comp....

I think you will find it was 2008 and 2011 when we won the comp...."mate"
Like others have said, the only reason Burgess is still here is because other clubs see no value in him unlike Starling and Lawrence.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
I think you will find it was 2008 and 2011 when we won the comp...."mate"
Like others have said, the only reason Burgess is still here is because other clubs see no value in him unlike Starling and Lawrence.

Yep Burgess was one of our dumbest signings ever, taken on when we weren't signing anyone to appease the fans.

Rates up there with Chris Bailey I'd say.

Its about size....We need size to compete last time i checked he is 5 foot 6... he gets pushed around and cant break a tackle burgess can...

Lol. Starlo had arguably the best leg drive in tackles out of all of our props when he returned from injury last season. He was making metres post contact and was definitely no pushover. I've never seen Burgess have that same effect while wearing our colours.

Why do you think Souffs didn't put up a fight when Kelly wanted to sign LUKE Burgess and not Tom or George? Luke was a fringe first grader at best when he was at Redfern and before that he was mostly a bench player at best with Leeds. If Kelly had wanted either or both of the twins he would have got a nice, polite F*** OFF from Crowe and his management team. But Luke? Go ahead, take him they said.

Luke Burgess has been a major disappointment in the maroon and white. He's definitely no Kevin Ward or Mal Reilly and he's not even in the Phil Lowe, Steve Norton or John Grey class.

Starling may not be spectacular, he may not ever play for his state let alone his country. But he'll give you 100% (or close to it) every time he's out there. On stats and general play he leaves Burgess for dead.

I'm wondering if Jols81 is mother Burgess.....

Burgess would be gone if another club wanted him mate. Starling and Lawrence are the ones looking likely to go because other teams have shown interest in them.
The fact is no club is knocking down our door to desperately sign either of them. I agree though that Burgess is a Bum

Whilst Knight will probably turn out great he is untried at NRL level and experience says it will take him a couple of years to adjust so to have him above BJ and Starling (which would mean straight into the starting squad as 4th prop) is strange but not as strange as Burgess being above them.

Whilst Knight will probably turn out great he is untried at NRL level and experience says it will take him a couple of years to adjust so to have him above BJ and Starling (which would mean straight into the starting squad as 4th prop) is strange but not as strange as Burgess being above them.

I'd say BJ & Starlo are "appealing" to other sides whereas they'd run for miles at the thought of Burgess.

Obviously we are reducing cap space for another player but who ( or whom )?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6