Stand by for three months of fake news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm actually surprised a few haven't really died during pre-season training in the Penrith heat. Has to be one of the warmest parts of the country in summertime.

More gibberish from Ch9.

Ivan Cleary has put the Panfers through an army style bootcamp to toughen them up.

They also had to do difficult tasks like tying knots under water in a swimming pool.
Bootcamps guarantee 8 clubs will make the top 8 and 8 clubs will not(since basically every club does them)

What a waste of time.

Bootcamps?
How lucky is Manly. Players can train in bare feet during these hot summer months then cool off nearby at a selections of Sydney's finest beaches.
Why anyone would want to play for an 'inland' club is beyond me.

"I'm pretty excited about the upcoming season with the Storm...." Ado-Carr toeing the company line after failing in his attempt to leave the club and return to Sydney.

Canterbury have announced highly rated English prop Luke Thompson will be heading to the NRL in 2021 to beef up their pack.

The bulldogs claim to have gotten Luke's highly sought after signature by impressing on the young prob the "family values" of the club.

Telecrap: "Do the Eels have another Semi in the driveway?"
This 'story' is about some 16-year-old who "shares similar attributes"....
(I have not read the 'story' but I can only imagine this kid plays on the wing and has curly hair)

Wighton re-signs with Canberra for another 4 years.

My favourite quote was 'i wanted to stick by the club'....

Stick by them? Seriously mate? Come off it. They are paying you very good money.... and you held them over a barrel after the GF. And now its like they OWE you?

That single quote has done it for me - Raiders to fall apart due to culture this year and miss the Eight.

Telecrap (again): "Eels shock favourites for NRL's new $1-M bounty".
Obviously the editor of this rag is a Doesn'tmatta supporter. The amount of blue-and-yellow dribble in recent weeks is astounding.

Telecrap (again): "Eels shock favourites for NRL's new $1-M bounty".
Obviously the editor of this rag is a Doesn'tmatta supporter. The amount of blue-and-yellow dribble in recent weeks is astounding.

Well.... at least they said "shock".

Has anyone noticed (the majority) of the media linking a now deceased individual with the NRL and rugby league in any way possible. As far as I can tell he only ever played one trial game for the warriors. Yet many headlines are reading "Rugby Star.....
This is a horrific story...but why is the fact that he played rugby league (at a likely semi professional level) in any way relevant?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4