Stand by for three months of fake news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"Canterbury rallying cry: We can be top dags again" -- Bulldog boss
(with the unfortunate typo this is one statement I believe)

The Newcastle Knights have offered Kalyn Ponga a four year, $4.5 million deal which is believed to include an option in his favour that would allow the superstar fullback to play for the All Blacks at the 2023 Rugby World Cup.

Looks like this isn’t fake news, that’s one hell of a sales job to get him that sort of coin.

Upon hearing the shocking news that David Fifita actually dared to say 'no' to deity Sam 'cat' burgess about moving to souths, a visibly shocked Tedd Gronburp has announced a 3 million dollar salary cap relief package to assist the long suffering souffs fans.

"The biggest tragedy in the game of nrl since not being allowed to buy sCam a diamond encrusted g-string with a picture of my face in rubies and sapphires incorporated into it," said Tedd.

Upon hearing the shocking news that David Fifita actually dared to say 'no' to deity Sam 'cat' burgess about moving to souths, a visibly shocked Tedd Gronburp has announced a 3 million dollar salary cap relief package to assist the long suffering souffs fans.

"The biggest tragedy in the game of nrl since not being allowed to buy sCam a diamond encrusted g-string with a picture of my face in rubies and sapphires incorporated into it," said Tedd.
I thought Greenslime would go for emeralds

Sports journalism, they are all gutter dwelling ****heads in my opinion.

I don’t read any of their ****.

The picture was on the inside of the g-string.

NRL boss Todd Greenberg has trumpeted the success of the controversial 'no fault' stand-down rule, claiming a profit of about $30 million made last season would not have been possible had the ARL Commission not stepped in to protect the game's image.

o...m...g
That is a very long bow

NRL boss Todd Greenberg has trumpeted the success of the controversial 'no fault' stand-down rule, claiming a profit of about $30 million made last season would not have been possible had the ARL Commission not stepped in to protect the game's image.

o...m...g
I could, with as much justification, claim that the no fault stand down rule cost the NRL another 100 million in profit.

o...m...g
Based on what , pretty tenuous claim without some fact based details . Guess that we are living in the age of excessive spin with Greenburg never hesitating to indulge as it suits him .

That is a very long bow

iu

The no fault stand down was only introduced at the start of last year and after one of the worst off seasons on record for bad behaviour. I would argue that even after the worst behaved off season in recent memory they still made 30m profit so the no fault stand down isn't needed.

Greenturd being good for the game, thta is certainly fake news. What a leadership vacuum we have in the game that this lowest common denominator lords it over our game!

"Saviour" V'landy has drunk the kool aid and the surplus is the no fault rule being in place...

PV: The Commission has to act in the best interests of the game. And we were going to hurt commercially if we didn't take some action. We've made no judgment on Jack De Belin, Jack's got his case and he's got due process and natural justice to go through.

But at the same time, we had a commercial problem and we needed to accommodate that. I don't think we would have returned $30 million if we didn't have the stand down rule. So we had to act in the best interests of the game as a whole and I appreciate that Jack's got to prove his innocence and he will have that opportunity in court. And it's no reflection on him, it's no reflection of if he's guilty or not, we had to act for the betterment of the game.

As the pigs slowly turn into the humans....

Last edited:
Intricate details of problems in the Cronulla Sharks’ salary cap reveal why centre Josh Morris may get his leave pass to the Sydney Roosters.

ah lolololololol

Uncle nick has spoken and the media wheels turn.

"Mitchell Moses to lead Eels to No1" - Sunday Telecrap.
I can't believe how much promotion the Eels are getting in the Telecrap. Their circulation department must have tipped off the editor that the paper's fortunes are dependant on sales in Parramatta.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8