Sponsorship

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
central coast leagues club is huge and id put my money on it that it makes alot more than Manly leagues club, Magenta shores Resort, Mingara one (gym and training facility) mind you theres mingara leagues links to that, Erina fair, Tuggerah westfields, Gosford City council, any central coast bussiness would be happy to throw their hand up, how often do we see manly players around manly ? if your on the coast your going to be seeing players daily !

Post  automatically merged: [time]1290569686[/time]

manly dont have that mutual respect of the council and the minority of the community, as to the bears that have the community, the council, the millinonare, the companies.

Rambo1987 link said:
On Manly I am really concerned how everything takes so much time. I have never worried about our front office but lately I have concerns....
I don't want to comment about the ownership debate, but I've actually been feeling a little more optimistic about the stability of the club.
I guess time will tell !

Copa Eagle link said:
i would love for the bears to not be in the comp, but could you imagine the rivalry ! if im right the only northern eagles player left in the squad is Jason King ?

Anthony Watmough

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
why does a team on the CC need to be named the bears ?
if they get a team up there let the people choose the Name

Because if it was left up to the people form the central coast there would never be an NRL team there because they are too useless. 

It is the Manly junior teams that are goin got most effected when the central coast team, is admited to the NRL because a large percentage of our harold matts and flegg teams come from the central coast.  There are also a few each year in the toyota cup side as well.

Ease up Tookey a few people on this forum including myself live on the Central Coast and take offence to being called useless. 

Truth be told the Central Coast should have already have a team in the comp.
Back when they got the Raiders in the Eighties the Canberra people were umming and ahhing about it and there spot was offered to the Central Coast but they two were thinking about it

There is a strong junior player nursery there and a lot of interest in league. There is nowadays an A-League team on the central coast and the danger is that without an NRL side rugby league will lose ground in an important market. I recall Wombat came from Woy Woy.

Once the delmege shares are handed to Quantum hopefully well see both quantum and the penns working as a unit.

We need Brookie oval to be sorted out which is another uncertainty.

Thirdly we need our team to be performing consistantly and players keeping out of trouble.

If these 3 factors are sorted we'd have a much more stable and attractive "brand" to sell.

swoop link said:
Once the delmege shares are handed to Quantum hopefully well see both quantum and the penns working as a unit.

Thirdly we need our team to be performing consistantly and players keeping out of trouble.

If these 3 factors are sorted we'd have a much more stable and attractive \"brand\" to sell.
  Funny that. 

Matabele link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=186001.msg307377#msg307377 date=1290593294]

If these 3 factors are sorted we'd have a much more stable and attractive \"brand\" to sell.
  Funny that. 
[/quote]

Tell me what's funny about that? Go through my posts and see if I've ever knocked Penn or anyone else at the club. I acknowledge there's been problems recently. My issue with you is you don't or won't acknowledge Delmege saved us. And your fanciful assertions that we had other options at the time is ridiculous.

My above posts relates to the recent problems.

Having said that I won't be following the Penn or Quantum parties blindly. They deserve to be scrutinised by members just like anyone else in that position.

May be you could enlighten everyone here on all the options we had?

swoop link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186001.msg307447#msg307447 date=1290638093]

Funny that. 
[/quote]

Tell me what's funny about that? Go through my posts and see if I've ever knocked Penn or anyone else at the club. I acknowledge there's been problems recently. My issue with you is you don't or won't acknowledge Delmege saved us. And your fanciful assertions that we had other options at the time is ridiculous.

Having said that I won't be following the Penn or Quantum parties blindly. They deserve to be scrutinised by members just like anyone else in that position.

[/quote]  Maybe you could enlighten us on why you were so certain the club would fold within 24 hours if Delmege did not ride in on his trusty steed? 

Matabele link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=186001.msg307466#msg307466 date=1290643927]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186001.msg307447#msg307447 date=1290638093]

Funny that. 
[/quote]

[/quote]  Maybe you could enlighten us on why you were so certain the club would fold within 24 hours if Delmege did not ride in on his trusty steed? 
[/quote]

I've heard not argument otherwise from anybody except you. Nice diversion Mata. You really are getting desperate.

I’ll defer to Arko on this…

http://www.silvertails.net/news/4027?task=view

“Arthurson hoped the Manly faithful never forgot financial saviour Max Delmege's contribution, despite the fallout over the public spat.

"People have got to understand if it wasn't for Max Delmege the place wouldn't be there as it is now," he said.

"He came in when we really needed him and I hope Manly people never forget that.

"With Max standing down and Mayer gone it may have the effect of calming things down."”

Meanwhile...back on topic...sponsorship?

Matabele link said:
Oh all right then.  Well done Max for 2004 but no thanks for what followed.  
what you mean the 08 premiership that followed????you  are a norths. northern eagles  supporter  to the maxx  .. ;D   from ata  to bele :p

jjai link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186001.msg307479#msg307479 date=1290646719]
Oh all right then.  Well done Max for 2004 but no thanks for what followed. 
what you mean the 08 premiership that followed????you  are a norths. northern eagles  supporter  to the maxx  .. ;D  from ata  to bele :p
[/quote]  Is your avatar a stutter or just something that comes from having an an overshot jaw?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1290648530[/time]

Shane link said:
LOL Matabele has no answers,he cant answer the question,just diversion

Come on answer you intellectual gem
  I have.  Clearly it went over your head.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7