Speculate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who is off contract in 2018? That would be a better guide (considering how Walker and big Marty ended up here)

With Bozo's penchant for big boppers I think it's safe to assume it's going to be a forward.

2016 off contract - Josh Mansur, Marika Koroibete...etc, etc....!!

Plus some of our own - Rhys Armstrong, Luke Burgess, Addin Fonua-Blake, Fabian Goodall, Nathan Green, Jayden Hodges, Nicholas Hynes, Isaac John, Dylan Kelly, Liam Knight, Halauafu Lavaka, Brenton Lawrence, Blake Leary, Jamie Lyon, Feleti Mateo, Tim Moltzen, Hugh Pratt, Tony Satini, Josh Starling, Tom Symonds, Jorge Taufua, Siosaia Vave, Brayden Wiliame
Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/teams/manly-sea-eagles/#Tdk75U7ETR1TMc0M.99

2017 off contact - Jack Bird, David Nofoaluma, Aaron Woods, Dean Whare, Blake Ferguson, Jason Taumalolo.....etc, etc.....!

And again some of our own -
Billy Bainbridge, Jamie Buhrer, Steve Matai, Brad Parker, Brett Stewart, Jake Trbojevic, Tom Trbojevic, John Walker
Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2017/#Bzj3Z7i2fhbOveDE.99

Could be anyone, just hope we have enough foresight to look after our own such as Killer, Buhrer, Tom and Jake....!

I can't think of a current day player I dislike more than Josh Reynolds. To see him run around in the maroon and white would be horrific, but he does seem to genuinely be on the outer if De$$ie picks up Brooks (or Moses) to play alongside Mbye, as is rumoured.
Agreed - but having said that...he IS exactly the sort of player Bozo traditionally likes. Terrier, anything-to-win attitude, pain in the ass to play against. Similar to Tooves, but Tooves wasn't a complete dickhead about it like Reynolds.

Lurker says Bozo has a big signing lined up for 2017. Anyone want to take a guess? Plenty of big names still unsigned at this point...
Big name? Take your pick from Dallin Watene Zelezniak, Sio Siua Taukeiaho, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Frank-Paul Nuuausala, Christian Welch Nichol, James Fisher-Harris, Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad, Tevita Pangai Junior or Nelson Asofa-Solomona.

Not sure why we bother when we've already got a couple of big names in the squad.

Big name? Take your pick from Dallin Watene Zelezniak, Sio Siua Taukeiaho, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Frank-Paul Nuuausala, Christian Welch Nichol, James Fisher-Harris, Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad, Tevita Pangai Junior or Nelson Asofa-Solomona.

Not sure why we bother when we've already got a couple of big names in the squad.

Haha, they are big names indeed....! :giggle:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4