SOO, Jake, DCE, general discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A possible 17 from above squad:

1. Tedesco
2. To'o
3. S. Crichton
4. Burton
5. Tupou
6. Luai
7. Cleary
8. Paulo
9. Cook
10. Jake
11. Murray
12. A. Crichton
13. Yeo
14. Api
15. Talakai
16. Haas
17. Martin

A possible 17 from above squad:

1. Tedesco
2. To'o
3. S. Crichton
4. Burton
5. Tupou
6. Luai
7. Cleary
8. Paulo
9. Cook
10. Jake
11. Murray
12. A. Crichton
13. Yeo
14. Api
15. Talakai
16. Haas
17. Martin
I’m close, I‘d like to see Api start and Cook go to 14 (probably won’t happen but his form would be better than Cooks and he‘d get to link with his club mates, there’s enough of them, but we definitely need to play both) and I’d go Radley for Talakai, hard without game time, but Victors made for origin, bit like Wighton and we need that now his gone and if Radley plays then maybe another big man on the bench for Martin! Could be why they have added McLean.

Love the competent journalism at News Limited:)

"Other reported moves include the return of Roosters forward Angus Crichton and Souths forward Jake Trbojevic, while Eels duo Reagan Campbell-Gillard and Ryan Matterson appear set to miss out."
Jake doing a Gifty and going to Souths while his brother stays on as fullback ?
Sorry bad bad joke..never!!!

Maroons

Kalyn Ponga (Newcastle Knights)
Selwyn Cobbo (Brisbane Broncos)
Valentine Holmes (North Queensland Cowboys)
Dane Gagai (Newcastle Knights)
Murray Taulagi (North Queensland Cowboys)
Cameron Munster (Melbourne Storm)
Daly Cherry-Evans, capt. (Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles)
Lindsay Collins (Sydney Roosters)
Ben Hunt (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders)
Kurt Capewell (Brisbane Broncos)
Felise Kaufusi (Melbourne Storm)
Tino Fa'asuamaleaui (Gold Coast Titans)
Harry Grant (Melbourne Storm)
Jai Arrow (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
Patrick Carrigan (Brisbane Broncos)
Jeremiah Nanai (North Queensland Cowboys)
Tom Dearden (North Queensland Cowboys)
Thomas Flegler (Brisbane Broncos)
Beau Fermor (Gold Coast Titans)
Corey Oates (Brisbane Broncos)
Reece Walsh (Warriors)

NSW need Api in the 14, maybe he should even start the game and use Cook of the bench, playing 2 9’s will make a huge improvement to the side and level the clear advantage Qld enjoyed by playing 2 9’s in game one.
And congratulations to Jake for forcing his way back in.
Api starting. Should’ve been there in Soo1. It just makes sense with all the Panthers in the squad. And Crichton now a starting centre with Burton.

Damien Cook axed from hooker as Brad Fittler names two debutants in game two NSW Blues team
Blues veteran axed as Freddy confirms shake-up

Api starting. Should’ve been there in Soo1. It just makes sense with all the Panthers in the squad. And Crichton now a starting centre with Burton.

Damien Cook axed from hooker as Brad Fittler names two debutants in game two NSW Blues team
I saw that, good decision and I agree, he should of been there in game 1, having the 2 9’s will help our ruck speed later in the game, it’s a better looking side with Api, Angus and Jake, wondering about Talakai though, think I would of liked to see the Inflictor instead.

Here's an interesting hypothetical - imagine that we kept Api, that he didn't go back to the Panfers. How much would that have changed the fortunes of both clubs in that time?

Here's an interesting hypothetical - imagine that we kept Api, that he didn't go back to the Panfers. How much would that have changed the fortunes of both clubs in that time?
TBH BB I would rather not muse on that forlorn outcome and the undoubted benefits to Manly , to many woulda coulda shoulda and split milk and tears for me .
What could have been ,,,,,,but I do remember some on here constantly bagging Api for his "slow service" and that we would never win a comp with him at 9 ,,,anyway too much to ponder for the moment .A bit like if only Mumma Cass had given that ham sandwich to Karen Carpenter they would both be still alive today , and if only Manase had dreamt about being a wise guy rather than hanging out at Church dances with undesirables living the dream ,,,,,if only ,,,

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4